cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:) a positive thread, for once

kiba
Level 10
I would just like to put something positive out there and say that all 3 of my G series laptops are working great, which I admit is sometimes not the case. But it is in large part due to the help of all the great people here on these forums.
Anyways, because this is a technical forum, if someone were to come here thinking of buying an asus rog product and saw all the horrible problematic threads, they might stay far far away... lol. But, I just want to say that they are great laptops and for me at least, the good outweighs the bad, and a big part of the good is having you guys as support to always be able to go to, for quick and reliable assistance. Anyways, I just bought a G75, which is my 3rd G series laptop, and I wouldnt have spent the money to buy 3 of them if they werent doing something right.
ROG Notebooks: G75VW, G74SX, & G73JH And a gaming rig.
11 REPLIES 11

Retired
Not applicable
this is great.. there is about 99,99% neg threads about the lap's..

Way to go Js.........;)

This is kinda> i need help, fast.. forum...or something is broke, i need help, fast.... its also fun to see other posts..

kiba
Level 10
haha, no kidding. I was just looking at the Tytan cg8565 and thinking, wow, asus sure makes some cool looking stuff. And with all ROG parts too. What is the pricing on those?

PILGRIM
Level 11
Way to go,.. three laptops in a row!.. So which one is your favorite?

:)Nice to read a happy thread every now and then.
To the other satisfied owners like us out there, bring 'em in!..
ASUS G74SX-3DE

heeey, happy berfday lily, and have fun playing diablo 3, i do, even though, like most blizzard games it would probably run on a toaster... lolz.
PILGRIM wrote:
Way to go,.. three laptops in a row!.. So which one is your favorite?

tough question, probably the g75 since its new, and i like the panels on the bottom for cleaning the vents. but i loves me some g74, the way it is put together and it is just a solid laptop, even though i would have to pry it out of my gf's cold dead hands to actually get some time on it, 😄 , which is the reason for the new g75.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Welome to ROG ... You start by serving the community well our friend.
Rare to see one without issue put forth the effort...CUDOS.

As you say most Never find the forum unless there is an issue .. unfortunately for them.
(to bad we dont need a code from registration to boot .. hahha)

Excellent point .. far far more are sold than ever have issue ... or shudder ... RMA.
Stick around now for the fun ... look about .. u will find it.

Hey, you guyz wanna hold down all the techSupport NoiZe .... I cant hear the band.c.

lilysintrigue
Level 7
Right I think I will post something positive to for now lol I will say that besides the little rattle and the little piece of dirt under the screen, my laptop has come back and so far so good!! Just wanted to say that I do love this laptop I spent awhile picking on out, and I was going to get a macbook pro, but for the price, and the specs I got my G73. Just wanted to add something a little positive to let you guys know I'm not one of those ppl that only finds the bad in things 🙂

chrsplmr
Level 18
Lily .. we knew that .. everything I ever read that you posted was positive ...
that just says when there is an issue .. with a little patience .. it Will be resolved.

Im very happy that you are happy ... U R All ROG ... All the Time.c.

lilysintrigue
Level 7
Awh thank you Chrsplmr 🙂 I'm just happy that so far so good with my laptop, and it's back in time for my birthday, and I get to have a great machine to work off of again, no annoying led me's from my work that are subpar WOooohoo happy happy lol

Oh yeah and I get to play Diablo 3 yay 😛

PILGRIM
Level 11
Lily: I,too, had been following your RMA travail.
Our big bro, chrsplmr , is right. Your continuous positive disposition
despite that harrowing RMA experience is difficult to emulate.
Your grace under pressure is nothing short of amazing..
Enjoy your brand new "old" ROG lappy. Hope all will be well with you.. 🙂

P.S. Happy Birthday!
ASUS G74SX-3DE