Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G73 Boot Problem

Retired
Not applicable
Dear ASUS community
I have a problem with my G73JH.
When I boot my PC is a blue screen with the text:
Check to be sure you have adequate disc space.Check for driver updates ......!

And:

Check with vendor for any BIOS updates.

Sun bios I have to 211 the maximum.

What can I do with this blue screen never comes back?

Thank you.

Your Izey
5 REPLIES 5

Chastity
Level 10
What application is giving you this message?
[SIGPIC]Kicking Ass Since Today[/SIGPIC]

Retired
Not applicable
I dont know .
There comes Windows starting....

Boom

blue screen.
with the message..

Now i got a second problem my windows 7 aero dont work i done all what the forums says etc but it dont works-.-

Chastity
Level 10
It's hard to troubleshoot your issue with the little info you are giving. You could save your data externally and do a fresh install of Win 7.
[SIGPIC]Kicking Ass Since Today[/SIGPIC]

I am having a similar issue, except my computer won't even get past the windows boot screen.
I shut it down normally yesterday, and when I went to boot it up this morning, it booted to the windows screen, then the screen went black, and then nothing, for about 20 minutes, so I did a hard boot, when it came back up it reccommended launching startup repair, so I did that, and it then said the issue was "Your computer was unable to start", and reccomended I try restoring it to an earlier point when it did start. So I did that, it restarted, and came back saying that the problem couldn't be fixed by the startup repair. So, what should I do now?

dstrakele
Level 14
What laptop model# do you own and how long have you owned it?

Did you purchase it new, refurbished, or used from a previous owner?

Have you tried to restore the Windows System Image from your last backup?

Here's a somewhat lengthy thread ( http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/94457-windows-unable-start-startup-repair-system-restore-w...) where a user (see @tjmlima's post) restored his system by renaming the backup files Windows makes of its registry.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT