Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

fuzon1337 Do you have g73sw? did you do a clean install? If yes, what steps did you do after clean installation?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

How do you have ThrottleStop setup? Post a picture if you can.

Turn the ThrottleStop Log File option on and then go play a game. This will record your CPU performance so we can see if your CPU is being throttled and slowed down. Remember to turn on GPU monitoring in the Options window before gaming so it also records your GPU temperature if this feature is available.

When you are finished gaming, stop the game and then exit ThrottleStop and Copy and Paste the log file information to www.pastebin.com or else upload the entire log file to a file sharing site like www.mediafire.com or anywhere convenient. Post a link here so I can have a look.
    Last edited by unclewebb; 05-28-2012 at 10:08 PM.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

Ahh, sry for late reply

I have the G73SW-3DE model, and haven't done a clean install, since then I get the OS in english..... and I want it to be in norwegian (I have tried before, but ended up in reinstalling it to factory settings)

Go to my thread and look at my qoute of @BrodyBoy there. Do you have installed all the driver he is mentioning?

If you want all the programs to start up again, then do as I mentioned in my previous post (but this time check for all programs)
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

ROG Member Array

Thanks everyone for your help but I think I solved the problem just by reinstalling my os again but when I reinstalled os I also installed "Intel Management Engine Interface", on the previous installation of windows I didn't do it, so maybe it was the reason but I'm not sure. Anyway now I have average fps of +-50 on high settings except AA off and directx 9 is forced in bfbc 2 and in diablo 3 asset Loading was the reason of stutter, so it was not related to my hardware.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2