Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD: Black Ops II Screenshots!

X-ROG
Level 15
http://rog.asus.com/112802012/gaming/cod-black-ops-ii-screenshot/

Fans of Call of Duty, fall in now!

Complex.com recently got their hands on two screenshots of the upcoming Black Ops II, courtesy of Activision. They say “Picture speaks a thousand words” right? Check these out:

Quadracopters for the win!

That is really some serious looking butt-kicking quadracopters! According to complex.com and Wikipedia (Yes, I wiki-ed Call of Duty: Black Ops II) the above location is the Los Angles Staples Centre.

Protagonist or Antagonist?

Check out that badge on that soldier, Los Angeles Police Department much? With L.A. being torn apart in Black Ops II maybe is time to postpone my trip until David Mason kicked all those damn terrorist butt.

Anyway, David Mason is one of the protagonist revolving around this series and he is also the son of Alex Mason the other protagonist.

Whatever it is, Call of Duty: Black Ops II is definitely the one game to look out for at E3 next month. Question is, are you still going to show off your skills in Battlefield 3 or Black Ops II instead?
8 REPLIES 8

kkn
Level 14
the problem whit cod is that they havent come up whit a new engine, the one they use its an old one.
its only the texture they have "improved" whit higher res pics.

kkn wrote:
the problem whit cod is that they havent come up whit a new engine, the one they use its an old one.
its only the texture they have "improved" whit higher res pics.

Thats your only problem with it? They have released the same game 9 different times to console gamers. I'm still waiting for good pc fps game myself. COD games move way to slow for me, but then again I grew up playing quake/quake2/quake3.
Doom 4 had promise until I read over a year ago it was going to be a console port ;/
Crosshair IV 1090T 4093.7 - Crosshair V FX - 8350 Batch # 1243PGT 4.422MHz - 4816.08 MHz 1.5v - GSKILL F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR(x2)1087.6 11-12-10 1.5volts - ViewSonic VX2439wm - Acer GD235HZ - SyncMaster P2350 - PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GBD5-3DH/OC - Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 - (retired) ASUS GTX660DC2O2GD5 - Nvidia 3D Vision Wired - HAF 932 - Corsair HX850 - Corsair H100i - latest quakelive.com - Day thirteen 60fps - as always I'm powered by Futurelooks.com

sectionate wrote:
Thats your only problem with it? They have released the same game 9 different times to console gamers. I'm still waiting for good pc fps game myself. COD games move way to slow for me, but then again I grew up playing quake/quake2/quake3.
Doom 4 had promise until I read over a year ago it was going to be a console port ;/

oh i have more, but i dont whant to write a whole page on it so.

Spoony
Level 8
CODMW = DX9
CODMW2 = DX10
CODBO = DX11
CODMW3 = DX11
CODBO2 = DX11

notice the pattern here ? nothing since the VERY FIRST COD back in WW2 games the engine has been the same and now its going backwards due to it being built more for consoles and not for PC anymore and its just a waste of money waste of time and well isnt worth the DVD its put on.

only fools buy COD games after the 1st Modern Warfare game.

Spoony wrote:

only fools buy COD games after the 1st Modern Warfare game.

I only buy Cod for the zombies,so I can play with friends... other then that it's useless on pc

NiMx1233
Level 7
Finally, XM-8.
i7-2700K @ 4.4 GHz
Maximus IV GENE-Z/GEN3
2x4GB Mushkin 996997 2133MHz 9-11-10-28
Gigabyte GTX580 3GB
1TB 7200RPM Samsung HD103SJ
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Cooler Master GX 750W Bronze
CM Storm Enforcer
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

I have discovered that BF3 is like 10x harder than any of the Call of Duty titles when I burned out on MW3 playing and only played BF3 for a couple months, then went back to MW3 and got a MOAB in my fourth game while still used to BF3.
Asus Maximus IV Motherboard
Intel Core i7-2600k (OC)
4 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (32GB total)
NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case Red
Corsair AX1200 Professional Series 1200W PSU
LG 24x BluRay RW DVD Drive
WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
2 x XFX Radeon HD 6950 Video Cards (Crossfire, 4GB DDR5)
Corsair H80 Water Cooled CPU Cooler
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Samsung 830 series 256GB SSD
7 x Red LED NZXT fans
*the colors are the same as the colors of the components*

Techinstein
Level 9
I am getting BF3 soon, so BF3 switching from MW3, but I well get COD BO2 sometime, (like when its cheaper) 🙂 . Actually I wont get pre-order because I am getting my first battelfield, BF3 and Premium. But I well save for when it comes out. Or wait a couple months so the fix some online bugs, and its cheaper. <--- Patience is avertue. 🙂

My machine: G75VW-BBK5 with Windows 8 Pro :cool:

My YouTube: EpicTechinsteinTime