cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a question - When will the new BIOS for G75 be released?

fast3xx
Level 7
Hi.

Ive a g75 and experince problem with my fan (locked at max speed) and with the sound (sub and speakers are not synchronized).
I wonder when you will release the next bios and fit this?

/Anton Svesson
5 REPLIES 5

Holy
Level 7
for one update your audio driver. your fan is not locked at max speed it adjusts by its self.
Are you on bios 207?
When you update your drivers make sure 9025 is lit up.
G75vw DS71
3610QM I7
16GB Ram 1600mhz
750GB+120GB(patriot pyro)
Nvidia gtx 660m
Purple Keyboard mod
Proud Owner of a GTX 660ti DC-II

Thank you for your answer! First of all, I couldnt read everything you wrote. Yes Ive BIOS 207
But did test the audio selection you marked in the pictire, did not work...still just chainging volume on the regular speakers.

The fan, is really locked. It never goes down in speed, not even if the computer is turned of for several hours kept in the fridge. And this is not how it was during the first weeks, so sometging must be wrong.

Can u plz replay again without the picture?

Many thanks!

Holy
Level 7
yea sorry do you have your audio drivers updated?
G75vw DS71
3610QM I7
16GB Ram 1600mhz
Nvidia gtx 660m
Purple Keyboard mod

No, Ive not updated the audio drivers but the computer is only 3 weeks old. However, the sounds is not my main concern.
Its this constant noise from the fan! Drives me crazy since it starts as soon as I put the computer on and then remain on the same level all the time....and it is really nosisy!
Think Ive to call asus guarantee and send it for repare...

/Anton Svensson

Holy
Level 7
i would suggest returning ti to the retailer and getting s new one if your still in that time frame.
G75vw DS71
3610QM I7
16GB Ram 1600mhz
Nvidia gtx 660m
Purple Keyboard mod