cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen problem

Retired
Not applicable
I just got my jw back after sending it in because of a line on the screen. When i got it back everything was fine. then my f keys were acting weird so i couldn't use them to adjust the volume and i couldn't turn on the keyboard's back light. I decided to open the e-driver and reinstall everything selected. that worked and my keyboard is fine now but as soon as i did that, a bright green dot appeared on the bottom on my screen. Its exactly like the line i had before except its a dot, its bright green, and its in a different location. last time i thought it was a faulty LCD. It happened as soon as the keyboard was fixed as i installed the stuff.
I just waited 2 weeks because of something similar and i don't want to send it in again.
3 REPLIES 3

Fezteeny
Level 7
Um...could you rephrase that?...it was kinda hard to understand, and if possible, can you upload a pic?

Chastity
Level 10
1234567890mnbvcxz7 wrote:
I just got my jw back after sending it in because of a line on the screen. When i got it back everything was fine. then my f keys were acting weird so i couldn't use them to adjust the volume and i couldn't turn on the keyboard's back light. I decided to open the e-driver and reinstall everything selected. that worked and my keyboard is fine now but as soon as i did that, a bright green dot appeared on the bottom on my screen. Its exactly like the line i had before except its a dot, its bright green, and its in a different location. last time i thought it was a faulty LCD. It happened as soon as the keyboard was fixed as i installed the stuff.
I just waited 2 weeks because of something similar and i don't want to send it in again.

A pic would be useful, and don't use a flash. You may want to update your ATK Package to fix the keys issue.
[SIGPIC]Kicking Ass Since Today[/SIGPIC]

Retired
Not applicable
ok, sorry for how poorly i explained everything. I was in a horrible mood thinking i might have to send it back in. then i was busy so i couldn't respond. Fortunately, Everything is perfect again but thank you for your help.