Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yeah, @SilverWolf, you are right. The iPad 3 is a competitor. I was thinking of the iPad 2. No, I do not think you are an Apple fanboy, considering that you are running the Android competitors. So many people just automatically assume that Apple will make the best hardware, and everything else is second rate. Not true! Quality Apple products should be compared with quality Androids. Not $300 iTouch with $99 android PMP knockoff. $99 iPhone 4 with $150 Galaxy (contract differences). $500 iPad with $400 Prime.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Zygo..Correct-0-Mundo as usual my friend... and now that Apple has ripped out a page from the
    Intel (How to beat AMD-Bury them in court) HandBook ... ie..Samsung ... the makers of their
    prized 'retina' display .... me thinks they protest to loudly (expensively)... ('We' must be gaining on 'Them'.)
    ..hahhaa... pig apples are still apples .. but you cant eat them ..hehehe.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 07-06-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks, friend. At least the ROG is good enough to WIN without sueing. Shows who is the real community made up of competent hardware and users, and who is the slime trying to win by any means possible. I did not know that Intel was one of the lawyer groups...sometimes I wonder if corporations should be forbidden from suing...at least over design patents. Remember Apple trying to patent the overlapping windows...judge threw it out of court...said that it was the only way of expressing a particular concept. We need a few more to do that. Come on, can't Apple out serve its competitors? Everyone else manages to get along.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Silver Wolf PC Specs
    Silver Wolf PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Formula
    ProcessorIntel I7 4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator GT 2133 16gb
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980 Poseidon
    Monitor3 x Benq 24"
    Storage #1512gb SSD
    Storage #22x 4tb SSHD Raid0 2x2tb WD Black
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro H110
    CaseBitfenix Colossus
    Power SupplySeasonic XP-760 Platinum 760W V2
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Razer Naga 2015
    Headset Razer Seiran
    Mouse Pad Razer Vespula
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-5500
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Accessory #1 Asus Blu Ray Writer Optical Drive

With MS announcing Win8 will be out by the end of the year we could be seeing the TaiChi as early as next year. I for one will be interested to see how these turn out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2