cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G75VW - 3610QM - GTX670M - 20 pages review by www.bitsandchips.it

Retired
Not applicable
We would like to let you know that our complete and "very in - depth" analisys of the Asus G75VW is finally online. The review is in Italian language, but I guess you can read and understand the pictures with FPSes and similar stuff.

http://www.bitsandchips.it/9-hardware/1158-asus-g75vw-la-gaming-station-secondo-asus

We have also made a video preview of the unboxing and interior analisys here:

http://www.bitsandchips.it/8-gaming/1108-video-preview-del-notebook-gaming-asus-g75vw

Our bio. www.bitsandchips.it is the evolution of www.dinoxpc.com which, in the past months, has been one of the leading italian IT portals, in direct contact with the most important hardware manufacturers. We have started this new project because we wanted to create something "written by experts for experts". We hope you'll like it.

Best Regards.

For particular requests and analisys - tests of the G75VW, feel free to ask here on this forum. I will check it daily.

PS: we have just found that the Google Chrome's built-in translator works fine with our review.
11 REPLIES 11

Retired
Not applicable
PS: we have found that there's some problem with the size of some pictures, we will fix it in some hours.

john_from_ohio
Level 11
Thanks for posting the review ... I used bing translate ( first time ) to go from italian to english and ended up with a quite readable review.

Retired
Not applicable
Good to know! Never trusted so much in these online translators. I guess it was possible 'cause the review was written in a plain, simple and perfect italian 😄 I am checking it now with the built-in translator of Google Chrome and...hell yeah, it is very ok.

Holy
Level 7
very nice review
G75vw DS71
3610QM I7
16GB Ram 1600mhz
750GB+120GB(patriot pyro)
Nvidia gtx 660m
Purple Keyboard mod
Proud Owner of a GTX 660ti DC-II

Very good review, but have you test also new game like diablo3 or Max payne3? Wich driver version use you? tnx a lot.

in italian: così scrivo un pochino meglio ^^, complimenti vivissimi ma per caso avete testato anche Diablo 3 o Max Payne 3? io ho qualche problemi con le performanche della gtx670M, che driver avete utilizzato? io sono ancora con gli unici ufficiali e le prestazioni soffrono un po. Avete notizie di relase a breve?
grazie mille, David.

Retired
Not applicable
Alaskor wrote:
Very good review, but have you test also new game like diablo3 or Max payne3? Wich driver version use you? tnx a lot.

in italian: così scrivo un pochino meglio ^^, complimenti vivissimi ma per caso avete testato anche Diablo 3 o Max Payne 3? io ho qualche problemi con le performanche della gtx670M, che driver avete utilizzato? io sono ancora con gli unici ufficiali e le prestazioni soffrono un po. Avete notizie di relase a breve?
grazie mille, David.

Keep it in english.

No, we didn't test Max Payne 3 or D3 and, most likely, we won't.
Drivers, latest from Nvidia website. Just run the autoupdate script from www.nvidia.it.

pcorreiamd
Level 8
Daevart very nice review and the translator on chrome is just fine. One question though, you say that the gtx680 is not "yet" available, do you have any information that it will be????
When I look at the ECG and see the patient crashing I remember all my training with Windows and just restart his Heart.

Retired
Not applicable
Hello. No, we do not have any information about that. We based our assumptions on the fact that the top models of Nvidia, for the mobile part, are the GTX 660M, 670M, 675M and 680M. Now,

- since we have 660M and 670M (675M excluded because of very similar performances compared to the 670M) on the G75VW
- at the time the G75VW was built, there was no GTX 680M gpu
- the G75VW is the top RoG notebook that has to fight with other big calibers sporting Radeon 7900 and GTX 680 (MSI, Alienware and co.)

we really think that asus won't desire to fall behind because of a gfx card (which is also replaceable, being on a mxm connector!)

Daevart wrote:
Hello. No, we do not have any information about that. We based our assumptions on the fact that the top models of Nvidia, for the mobile part, are the GTX 660M, 670M, 675M and 680M. Now,

- since we have 660M and 670M (675M excluded because of very similar performances compared to the 670M) on the G75VW
- at the time the G75VW was built, there was no GTX 680M gpu
- the G75VW is the top RoG notebook that has to fight with other big calibers sporting Radeon 7900 and GTX 680 (MSI, Alienware and co.)

we really think that asus won't desire to fall behind because of a gfx card (which is also replaceable, being on a mxm connector!)

Lets hope so 😄 and thanks
When I look at the ECG and see the patient crashing I remember all my training with Windows and just restart his Heart.