cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GREEN BELT ??? That's Not Funny !!!

chrsplmr
Level 18
G R E E N ? ? ? ... Did I miss something ? Dont make me green, you wouldnt like me
when Im green .... hahhahaha ... OK .. SomeBody tell me this is a glitch ...

Can I keep my 'c' ? .. geeesh !!! .c.
45 REPLIES 45

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
It's no glitch mate, by the looks of things. I'd say they changed the Forum Rankings and added in the green one and also increased the posts required to ascend through each rank. Before they made the changes I hit "Orange" but then after I went back to White lol....but if one of the Admins or Mods who knows, can you guys please elaborate on the new Forum Ranking Structure and the required number of posts to hit each one? I know we are allowed to know this info...it's no secret 😛 :cool:

chrsplmr
Level 18
I hope thats not true .. If it is .. It is an INSULT. Pure and simple. Green ?
That takes a set of ROGz to slap members like that ...

... ill stop here .. my knee jerked so hard I think I busted my nose ... ROG'n us dirty.

ASUS .. Please explain this ASAP and your justification ...

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I don't think it's such a bad thing mate, after all the rankings are based on the colored belts Martial Artists earn when they move up to the next skill set.

Generally the colors are the following...though this is dependant entirely on which Code of Martial Arts they take the belt rankings from.

White(clearly lol we know this)
Yellow
Orange
Green
Blue
Brown
Purple
Red
Black

Though as i stated they vary from Martial Art to Martial Art, the ones I listed are most of the common colors use in Karate, for something like say Tae Kwon Do(which I studied as a little brat :p) they would go

White
Yellow
Green
Blue
Red
Black

chrsplmr
Level 18
NO... This is clearly insulting.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
How is the changes to the Forum Rankings any kind of insult mate? the Rankings really mean nothing, other than you have obtained a Ranking due to your number of posts....if the Rankings, however were due to experience/knowledge i'd be stuck at White Belt for quite a while until my knowledge undergoes a major overhaul.

Oh and both actually, skill and technical expertise

Zka17
Level 16
chrsplmr wrote:
G R E E N ? ? ? ... Did I miss something ? Dont make me green, you wouldnt like me
when Im green .... hahhahaha ... OK .. SomeBody tell me this is a glitch ...

Can I keep my 'c' ? .. geeesh !!! .c.

Chris, are you particularly upset because the "green" color? I mean, I do understand that the green doesn't shows so nice on the black, the background color of the ROG... 🙂 red and yellow colors are matching fine with black... 🙂 but being black... you would be invisible with this background... 😄

But seriously, why the belt color would really matter? If that is based on the number of posts, you still are on the second place - sincerely, I don't remember that I would met here BrodyBoy (who has the highest post number excluding the moderators), so for me you have the first place! :cool:

I think he is upset because of the saying green as the grass, or green in the military stand point meaning new.
Or likea gamer standpoint as well.

Green is used to say someone is pretty much a newb lol but don't take it that way these are belts 😛

DaemonCantor
Level 13
He's upset because he worked long and hard to get to Black Belt and then over night the Ripped all of his work away from him... which amounts to saying Get Lost Jerk we don't want you around.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Sorry if any take offense to my remarks. Upset ? Well thats polite. Just stating a fact.
This is clearly an insult.
If it matters not .. then why the change ?
Or why not just remove the title unless you are a Mod .. or @Asus ?

Z.."Chris, are you particularly upset because the "green" color?" ... YES.
I earned my Black Belt by the rules .. to take it .. or BrodyBoys or any other ...
an insult to our selfless efforts .. that simple.c.

If your town writes a new law that houses will be 25 feet from the property line..
and yours isnt .. do you have to rip it down and start over ? NO. (GrandFather Clause.)

Dc... yep. Slap...
I have another cheek .. but i am not JESUS.