cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Levels : Suggestions ?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Due to the overwhelming growth experienced with the new Global forum and Asus's commitment to the
Members through this long term investment it has become necessary to add member levels to our forum.

Member levels help build community and encourage us to reach higher and go further than any of us
thought possible.

Since we have this opportunity to shape a piece of our futures MarshallR has asked what we would
consider worthy of the ROG traditions.

10 Levels : Suggestions ?

These levels of course reflect ROGforum experience by post count and not necessarily technical
expertise .. which is another level all together.
(Perhaps under Country could be TechLevel Stars. In the future.)

I leave it to the MemberShip .. I have only a few suggestions ..
1. ROG Noob 1-10 Until you have 'skin' in the game.

10. @asus 10,000+ (After 10,000 posts, Asus would be crazy not to hire 'them'.)

Final Thoughts: Perhaps the levels should be 1-2000 (200-400-600 ect.)(whatever the Title) and then
from 2001-9,999 - a new 'custom title' button ... by acceptence of course. ie.. ROG Black&Red.
10,000+ ... @asus .. or TeamROG ........... now thats a title.
Above all Titles should reflect the mutual respect we hold dear for each other.c.
84 REPLIES 84

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
See now this is a great idea mate, get everyone involved in putting forward some ideas, so "Our Community" is truly "ours". love the 10000 one, though I need a job now, not in another 9593 posts 😛 :cool: though on a note of sticking to the topic at hand, I really liked the imMortal Kombatant one that was mentioned in your Green Belt thread(i'm a fan of MK).

chrsplmr
Level 18
.. no rush .. Asus continues to grow by leaps and bounds .. whenever you get there . it will be right on time.
..ooops ... or was that +20,000 ? Guess we will find out .. together. ...
ROG Monk cracks me up ..
I dont know why ... it is .. hmmm .. wrongful .. but I like that one best .. hahhahaahah a... a ROG GuruMonk...
now thats something to be. .. be @ one with the ROG.c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
1 - 10 Seeker of knowledge
11 - 50 Apprentice
51 - 100 Journeyman
101 - 250 Adept
251 - 500 Craftsman
501 - 1000 Senior Craftsman
1001 - 1500 Master Craftsman
1501 - 2000 Lore Master
2000+ In need of more medication???

I do not know about the names of the levels but those would be my post levels if I was able to run this forum.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
1 - 10 Seeker of knowledge
11 - 50 Apprentice
51 - 100 Journeyman
101 - 250 Adept
251 - 500 Craftsman
501 - 1000 Master Craftsman
1001 - 1500
1501 - 2000
2000+

1001-1500 Grand Master Guru
1501-2000 Great Sage
2000+ Enlightened Savante
5000+ ***Title of choosing***
10K+ Work at ASUS!
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic
Level 17
Yeah! This is a great idea...letting the community set its own levels. I love @Raja's "should be working here" 😉 At 10K posts, they probably should. :cool: Maybe:

10-25 ROG Air-cooler Head 🙂
25-50 ROG LovN2 Know

Wow, @chrsplmr, you can talk in real sentences! I didn't know that! 😉
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic wrote:

Wow, @chrsplmr, you can talk in real sentences! I didn't know that! 😉

bwahahahahaha that is priceless.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Thank you for the kind words.

I had a tragedy in my life this morning .. sorry, i find no humor in anything.

X-ROG
Level 15
It needs:

At least 10 levels
Up to 10k posts

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
It seems one thing we are so far united on MarshallR, is that we should get a job @ ASUS @10K posts 😛