cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MarshallR@ASUS or any ASUS peeps

CaddieMan
Level 7
How about some attention to this thread please. I know its ignorant to create this post but it seems it is the only way to get some attention...

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?14986-G75-audio-system-bugreport/page14

Most people will agree that this issue is being neglected. If that is not the case and we aren't seeing the ASUS side of the problem/solution then keep us up to date...
19 REPLIES 19

chrsplmr
Level 18

I just crunched the numbers, and that works out to:
27.8 posts/day
1.16 posts/hour
0.0193 posts/min
3.22E-04 posts/sec

Which is nominally comparable to @HiVizMan's:
26.3 posts/day
1.09 posts/hour
0.0182 posts/min
3.04E-04 posts/sec

Don't complain unless you don't get a reply for several days. Many of the forum regulars around here (myself included) will try to answer your question when we see it. Just give us a day or so. We all aren't @HiVizMan--that dude is insane. How does any human manage 4808 posts in 183 days? I thought my ~300 posts in 81 days was doing pretty good...
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr wrote:

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I sense sarcasm but I could be wrong dunno. Either way I don't think it's a bad product but, I do think it is poor customer service. In fact, I enjoyed using my G75VW for all my games, programs, and schoolwork however, it does not have audio... Which is a very important aspect of a computer to me and therefor I am going to have to go with something different. My first experience with ASUS is bittersweet and I think it will stay that way.

BTW the four days that I was speaking of was the 30 day return policy... Thought it was done on the 15th, turns out I bought it on 12th of last month so.... sorry for checking the receipt.

He was being a bit sarcastic, because people are trying to deal with the issue, and administration regardless of the company takes its own sweet time. Rather than getting worked up over a little teasing, try to be nice to one of the guys who donates an insane amount of time to helping people like us to get our hardware running at peak performance. I too spend a good deal of time trawling (notice its not trolling) the forums trying to help people and encourage them. It is sometimes a thankless job, but that doesn't matter, the key is to remain patient. If it is an issue, they will deal with it, especially if other people also start commenting. @Brian does speak for us to the powers that be in ASUS Computer Corporation. It may be that even now ASUS is frantically working on a BIOS/driver fix for the issue. Testing those things, especially BIOS tweaks, requires a lot of work. If they send out a faulty BIOS, they will endure a firestorm of criticism for the number of people who would then have to RMA their computers.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Zygomorphic wrote:
He was being a bit sarcastic, because people are trying to deal with the issue, and administration regardless of the company takes its own sweet time. Rather than getting worked up over a little teasing, try to be nice to one of the guys who donates an insane amount of time to helping people like us to get our hardware running at peak performance. I too spend a good deal of time trawling (notice its not trolling) the forums trying to help people and encourage them. It is sometimes a thankless job, but that doesn't matter, the key is to remain patient. If it is an issue, they will deal with it, especially if other people also start commenting. @Brian does speak for us to the powers that be in ASUS Computer Corporation. It may be that even now ASUS is frantically working on a BIOS/driver fix for the issue. Testing those things, especially BIOS tweaks, requires a lot of work. If they send out a faulty BIOS, they will endure a firestorm of criticism for the number of people who would then have to RMA their computers.

Applause 😉 Wish there were more people like this fellow right here.
When I look at the ECG and see the patient crashing I remember all my training with Windows and just restart his Heart.

Originally Posted by Zygomorphic
pcorreiamd wrote:
Applause 😉 Wish there were more people like this fellow right here.

Pcorreiamd ......... I could not agree with you more .. With one exception ..
@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

chrsplmr wrote:
With one exception ..@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

What does this mean? Sorry ... no clue whatsoever!

chrsplmr wrote:
With one exception ..@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

What does this mean? Sorry ... no clue whatsoever!

CaddieMan wrote:
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I sense sarcasm but I could be wrong dunno.

You are not the only one who does not easily understand the posts and responses from chrsplmr ... most of the time I have no idea ...