cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To those with G75 subwoofers producing the full range of sound, not Low Freq.

X-ROG
Level 15
Please sound off so I can count you. Sorry for so many threads, it's difficult to see how many when there are many discussions of varying fixed stages in the other sound threads.

Please answer me this quickly:

1) Which drivers: 10200/10400/10500b.
2) Did you full remove the old VIA HD Audio Deck and restart before updating them? (Yes/No). If not - can you do so again to try as the software won't update properly if it's not a clean install.
62 REPLIES 62

MPelissari
Level 7
Hello!!

Driver 10400
I have formated and installed with the latest on asus website.

Still with sub problem and audio jack too, but now audio jack only remove and plug it again, then only sound on the earphones...

Best Regards!
ASUS G75VW-TS72 Bios 207- Core i7-3610QM @ 2.3GHz, 16GB DDR3, 128 SSD + 750GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M.

Me and I hate it! System things the Sub is the center channel. I'm pretty sure that is what is screwing with my headset sound too and I have to use a USB sound card.

john_from_ohio
Level 11
MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
2) Did you full remove the old VIA HD Audio Deck and restart before updating them? (Yes/No).

How exactly are we supposed to "full remove the old VIA HD etc"? Give us details here please ... I asked a couple of times already.

What under programs and features is one supposed to uninstall exactly? Or if one is supposed to do this some other way ... how exactly?

john_from_ohio wrote:
How exactly are we supposed to "full remove the old VIA HD etc"? Give us details here please ... I asked a couple of times already.

What under programs and features is one supposed to uninstall exactly? Or if one is supposed to do this some other way ... how exactly?

Bump ... we want instructions from asus on how exactly to accomplish this ... please!

ASUS HELLO! Are you guys even reading our complaints!

jonzjitsu wrote:

Clearly they are, that's why you're even posting in this thread. Stop spamming like this, as it's not helping anyone.

Anyway, in context to this I got a G55, plays all sounds. Using .500a, and pretty sure .500b had the issue too.

Did reinstall the previous driver as well.

jonzjitsu wrote:

It has only been a few hours since he started this thread and Richard is based in another time zone. Please try to be patient and I'm sure he will respond the next time he logs in.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Arvinaaaaa
Level 7
hi...g55 got this problem oso, the subwoofer plays all sound..10400 driver and already full remove, installed and update..
currently this is the only problem and all other problem solved

JednaPiroga
Level 7
count me in. Ive installed the latest driver
I only get sound either from the right speaker, or high freq combo right speaker and sub.
Left speaker I dont get any sound from at all.
Asus G75VW-T1019V
CPU Intel Core i7-3610QM
GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M 2GB
RAM 16 GB 1600mhz
HDD SSD Corsair F60 60gb + 750gb HDD 7200rpm
MONITOR 1920x1080 Matte finish
EXTERNAL SOUND CARD Creative Go