cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Responsibility: Step Up to ROG

chrsplmr
Level 18
*Note: Full Member Privileges will be available to New Members after 10 posts and 5 days. This is
part of anti-spamming security. [Avatars, Signatures editing, etc.]*

Welcome.
We are ROG.

All involved here drive the cutting edge and lead the light pace of advancing technologies.
We ARE the RACE on Sunday that SELLS on Monday.
The Forum is Member/User Based and is Sponsored and Fully Supported by Asus/TeamROG.
Our Mission is to assure the best possible user/member experience while constantly reaching
for beyond the ever next level. Our driving goal is reaching what is even ahead of the future.

As 'New' Members we have, from day one, every opportunity to achieve far more than our original expectations and then some.
The very best of the best silently walk among us. Resources from around the globe are ours for the asking.
From the simplest of technical or build advice to a full blown one of a kind ROG OverClocking, Gaming MegaMod matched by No Other.
The Asus Staff here is Second to None. Within the Membership is Global Talent of every conceivable level.

The polite introduction and question rules the day.

One never knows who stands behind an 'avatar'.
Through kindness and courtesy we find in kind and resolution.
For the asking, not the taking.

We are not here to simply finish the race.
ROG has Never been in it to just WIN. ROG lives to Shatter All Records. Defeat every opponent. Stand above all others while focused on driving each other ever beyond any achieved limit and the next.

Most first discover this forum, our community and commitment when they encounter a technical issue or a first time builder doing research.
Because of the volume of ROG Products also leading the marketplace, the forum traffic can become congested.

The First and foremost goal is to assure that all ROG equipment ROGs for All.

For this to happen technical resolution and tweaking must flow quickly and smoothly or - help assure as pleasant as possible a RMA experience and then back to tweaking for each.

Staff and Members are commited to this.
With this comes responsiblity to and for each other.
A Few Suggestions for Making This Look Easy
1. Keep the Thread Pure. If you read a post and you think of a new question, start a new thread.
Keep the focus on the Original Poster's Origial Question.

2. Technical Support Issues can be Frustrating. In these threads the outcome is mission one.
Please limit commentary to the task at hand. Once Asus or Moderators engage a post
take the opportunity to learn or - (Please.)
Teach if it is within your skillset.

3.Start Threads in Their Correct Classification. Go directly to the Product Section of the
equipment being used.
General Discussion is for Community Banter and Lounge.

4. Above all be respectful to all you encounter and all that you post.
Politely asked, politely answered.

5. Never hesitate to post a question. Others may not have known they needed to know that.
The future is not in a known answer but in an un-as-of-yet-asked question.
Your question may be the one that 'we' have All been waiting for.

6.Forum FeedBack is There for a Reason. Use it. Contribute to the Forum in every way
you can only if you choose.
Make suggestions. Improve and Innovate to Dominate.

7. Personal Negative Comments/Attacks:
If you see a post that angers you or you see as a personal attack.
FIRST ::: Laugh right out loud... then laugh some more. Either Thank them or then just move on.
(Focus on the Mission.)
(There are rules in place for things found offensive/rude. Report it.)
Most are simple mis-understandings. Forget it.
((ALWAYS-Try to remember 'We' are Global .. and the Poster is probably half way around the
World from you ... and ''what was said'' IS Funny .... 'over there'.))

You are invited to expand and discuss these suggestions and bring this forum to the next level.
May you be rewarded through thanks and appreciation as you climb the ranks of ROG.

Guests. Please consider Joining Us. What are you waiting for ???
((btw .. You become a Vip Member by Registering Official ROG Equipment @ Vip.Asus.com))

Humbly Suggested with All Due Respect.c.

45 REPLIES 45

HiVizMan
Level 40
Respect Chris - great post mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
chrsplmr~ bows to HiVizMan in Thanks and Returns The Highest Possible Respect in Kind..

We know it isnt the size of the stone but how it supports the next that builds the wall.
Each in turn the foundation of the next making the weakest strong together.
I continue to learn far more than I can offer ... and prefer it that way..Thanks to All Involved.c.

chrsplmr
Level 18
chrsplmr~ bows to HiVizMan in Thanks and Returns The Highest Possible Respect in Kind..

Can you explain the "RACE on Sunday that SELLS on Monday"? That part confuses me. We need everyone here, some to ask more questions, and some to answer them. Sometimes, as we know, asking the question answers it, but that is the best--indeed the only--way to learn. @HiVizMan can tell me something, but unless I seek to understand, there is no way I will ever learn.

Also a note, never be afraid to post, your comments and advice often help clarify before someone else produces the final short solution. Every step is beneficial, we all grow together, or we all fall together. As the ROG community, we are in this together. Like ChrsPlmr said, this community is running a relay race. The judging is not on how far you carried the baton, but on whether you carried the baton at all.

Thank you.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ignore me!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.

Zygomorphic wrote:
Can you explain the "RACE on Sunday that SELLS on Monday"? That part confuses me..

Hey brotherZy .. sorry to have not answered this sooner .. this phrase is an old Ford Motor Company Motto ...
"Win on Sunday (at the races) .. Sell (hotrod cars) on Monday." ... and it worked like a charm ..c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Hey brotherZy .. sorry to have not answered this sooner .. this phrase is an old Ford Motor Company Motto ...
"Win on Sunday (at the races) .. Sell (hotrod cars) on Monday." ... and it worked like a charm ..c.

Aha! Now that makes sense! 🙂 Except that ASUS sells the hot computers on Sunday too...for the races. 😄
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Mason
Level 10
You rep it well chrsplmr..Great post and suggestions brother.

RazorCat
Level 10
very nice post! thumbs up!

We are ROG, team ROG...
R7-3700X | ROG STRIX B550-F WIFI | Noctua NH-D15s | 2x16Gb TUF VULCAN 3600Mhz | 4 X 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 2TB Caviar Green | Palit GTX 1070Ti | SEASONIC 850W FOCUS GOLD | NZXT Phantom White | ASUS VG278QR-J / ASUS VX239H