KryanSA

Question G55V serious sound vibrating issue

Hi all,

I am encountering serious distortion and vibrating, especially with low bass, coming from roughly under the ctrl, shift and arrow direction keys. If I press my hand strongly down in that area, the buzzing stops, but that's kind of not the thing I want to be doing all the time, is it?

I had read there was a problem with the G75, and thought I'd avoid that...now it looks like I've stumbled straight into the same thing?

any ideas? or should I return it for a new one?

*EDIT* I've turned down LFE (whatever that's supposed to be) in the VIA sound Deck and it has improved radicallz...still not very stellar speakers, as far as I am concerned. this is my first laptop, but compared to my gf's Dell Studio 1557, these speakers are kinda crappy... am I expecting too much?
    Last edited by KryanSA; 06-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.

New ROGer Array

I get the same thing on my G55V. Home row is fine, but any keys near the edges vibrate a little, especially with a lot of bass.

I just uninstalled the Via drivers (total piece of ****) and I'm looking for some alternatives. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Creepish View Post
    I get the same thing on my G55V. Home row is fine, but any keys near the edges vibrate a little, especially with a lot of bass.

I just uninstalled the Via drivers (total piece of ****) and I'm looking for some alternatives. Hopefully I'll figure something out.
    me too....