cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOTA ( WOW ) can someone help me!!!!

GLiffjOhn
Level 7
Hi guys...
I know this is not the right section to post this thread but im really looking for someones help...
I just download the (WOW) DOTA folder but playing single player mode is really boring...
I am getting tired and bored playing with Ai in single player mode...
That is why i posted this thread so that someone could help me find a Online Server for (WOW) DOTA
Example in my country which is the (PHILIPPINES) we have PLDT Battlenet and GG Arena Client who provides servers or host so that people can play (WOW) DOTA online.. But those servers/client is only for working for (PHILIPPINES) connection..
I am now here in (New York) USA... So if someone here plays the same game as i do please help me and guide me how to play (DOTA) online..
Im looking for Links,Guide,Steps how to install and some friends i can play with.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROG PEOPLE..................

Cooler Master HAF 922
Samsung 830 128GB SSD
500GB W'D Caviar Black HDD
G Skill Ripjaws X (2x8gb) 1866
ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5mhz 1.270vcore
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W
ThermalTake Frio running at 1300-1400rpm
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit
4 REPLIES 4

GLiffjOhn
Level 7
Hi guys...
I know this is not the right section to post this thread but im really looking for someones help...
I just download the (WOW) DOTA folder but playing single player mode is really boring...
I am getting tired and bored playing with Ai in single player mode...
That is why i posted this thread so that someone could help me find a Online Server for (WOW) DOTA
Example in my country which is the (PHILIPPINES) we have PLDT Battlenet and GG Arena Client who provides servers or host so that people can play (WOW) DOTA online.. But those servers/client is only for working for (PHILIPPINES) connection..
I am now here in (New York) USA... So if someone here plays the same game as i do please help me and guide me how to play (DOTA) online..
Im looking for Links,Guide,Steps how to install and some friends i can play with.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROG PEOPLE..................

Cooler Master HAF 922
Samsung 830 128GB SSD
500GB W'D Caviar Black HDD
G Skill Ripjaws X (2x8gb) 1866
ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3
Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5mhz 1.270vcore
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W
ThermalTake Frio running at 1300-1400rpm
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit

Sindorei
Level 7
The way you do DOTA here in the USA is just download Warcraft III and Frozen Throne. Find a DOTA map through your battle.net account it is under custom games i believe. It'll download the DOTA all-stars map for you and your good to go.

xeromist
Threads merged. Please don't do that. Thank you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I am not sure about in US, in my country, Malaysia, there is something called garena which can connect players to play~ here a link to download the garena and where I download latest maps with ai or without ai~ Perhaps it could help.
http://www.dota-utilities.com/
http://www.garena.my/
I am not sure about your country have garena server or not~><"