cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sneak peaks of the Rampage III Black Edition

Retired
Not applicable
sneak peaks of the Rampage III Black Edition!

65 REPLIES 65

celticguy75
Level 8
Pretty, thought I'm still 80% sure of going with the R3E, due to my plan of running triple SLI with an additional 5.1/7.1 soundcard 🙂 This is all hinging on a job interview on thursday though 🙂 if I get it, expect news on Project Celtic 🙂

raisethe3
Level 7
How is any difference compared to my R3E? Just different colors, that's all?

Retired
Not applicable
few differences, R3E was the first gen of the 3 series product launch. this is a refresh with the latest features of aisuite 2 support, even better and easier oc support, bluetooth 3.0 and wifi built in, and comes with xonar audio and a killer nic add on card along with on board lcd poster, front usb 3.0 header support,

Retired
Not applicable
Damn I wish this was released 6months ago. I got the R3E, then went ahead and bought a Creative X-Fi Titanium HD and an N-Lite USB Wireless-N adapter. Coulda saved plenty o cash...

Thank you for the reply. Think I'll stick with my current R3E.

Brian@ASUS wrote:
few differences, R3E was the first gen of the 3 series product launch. this is a refresh with the latest features of aisuite 2 support, even better and easier oc support, bluetooth 3.0 and wifi built in, and comes with xonar audio and a killer nic add on card along with on board lcd poster, front usb 3.0 header support,

Retired
Not applicable
That's bad ass how much? because i need a new rig =.=''

Retired
Not applicable
price is still to be confirmed for usa.

V2-V3
Level 8
Such a beautiful board, I cant wait to see the benchmark damage this baby can do!

Retired
Not applicable
Still no word about a release and general availablitiy ?