cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome ASUS ROG Australia!

X-ROG
Level 15
Our Australian brothers have joined us on the main page! For our Australian members, you can directly follow all of Daniels posts here:

http://rog.asus.com/author/danielkennedy/

or here:

http://rog.asus.com/i/country/australia/
9 REPLIES 9

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
It's about time you acknowledged us Aussie RoGr's being here mate 😛 :cool: lmao

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I got asked recently about the ROG Forums going Global, I refrained from the Big question with another answer of which I won't go into.

I personally think that Asus needs a Global Presence in all Areas with a Focus on the Top Tier Products. As to this forum, It's a great starting point but it needs to be Expanded to cover all Top Tier Products not just the Republic of Gamers Tier, sure there is a couple forums dealing with non-ROG products but nothing Dealing with other Systems like the Super Computer Board and some of the Work Station Products which could be easily used for Gaming and such.

The ROG Forums needs to have more info on the Products and there capabilities going all of the way back to the First ROG systems not just the ones that came out in the Last Year. There are a lot more people that have one or two models back systems that would like things like OC Profiles, what works and what doesn't and why.

Now to the Global Part, ROG needs more @asus members in the different Countries for their respected part of this Great Community. By Bringing the Australian @asus aka Daniels is one small step for the community but what about all of the other Countries like a French Speaking @asus Rep or Italy. Coverage in England, USA, Canada and now Australia isn't the world.

I know Asus ROG forums will eventually get there but it's going to take time and Dedication to achieve. So for my final Thoughts, Everyone join in and put all negative inputs to the side and try to understand what each of us are here for so that we can Build this up to the Top.

xeromist
Excellent points, DC. I'm happy to have better representation for our Aussie brothers and sisters but we still have more to do. I will say that at least this isn't where the plan ends. Richard has said that Asia and the rest of Europe are on the docket. It may not happen as fast as we, or even Richard, would hope but at least ASUS isn't planning to leave those folks behind in the long run.

Actually what would be nice is some bilingual people regardless of physical location. I know such people are in high demand but we had a question yesterday from a guy in Mexico and I was thinking how nice it would be to just have an ASUS Spanish speaker who could help him in his own language. Same for the French folks.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Actually what would be nice is some bilingual people regardless of physical location.

It's an excellent idea!

Maybe having a way to choose languages on the top right corner of the Forum page and being redirected to posts on that respective language would be a nice way to go... Also, on the member's page if it would be a way to indicate what language each member speaks, would be helpful... The only thing is that there may be a need for moderators for each languages...

chrsplmr
Level 18
Dc .. You never cease to amaze my friend.
-Xero .. exactly.

And Absolutely ... Welcome Welcome Welcome Aussie's ....

I also agree that the only thing 'those' boards that Dc spoke of are missing is the Black & Red ....
but if it ROGs we shouldnt hold it against it cuz its Blue ... No discrimination of any flavor @ ROG.c.

X-ROG
Level 15
The French actually have their own community.

We'll get other communities online soon, but whether they have resource for forum people I don't know.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
The French actually have their own community.

Ah, OK. I guess I got confused thinking they were going to roll in here as well; my bad. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Ah, OK. I guess I got confused thinking they were going to roll in here as well; my bad. 🙂

lols, I'm in France and I use both ROG sites 😉

The french ROG site is very good too 🙂

But if ever a frenchy come here with questions, I'll be more than happy to translate for them 🙂

Mason
Level 10
Welcome to the ROG forums ASUS ROG Australia! Onward and Upward from here! Excellent points made too guys..