cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CG 8580 Bundle: MX Black ROG Keyboard & GX900 Gaming Mouse

X-ROG
Level 15
With every CG 8580 ROG Gaming PC, there’s an ROG keyboard and GX900 mouse bundled in the box. Let’s take a closer look:

Yes that’s a PS2 to USB adapter and no we’re not retroing it up like it’s 1999. PS2 can still actually accept more simultaneous key presses than USB, so it’s still preferred by APM (actions per minute)-heavy gamers. The wrist-rest is removable and keys are Cherry MX Blacks – 60g force and click-free; widely regarded as ideal for gamers.

And the MX 900 mouse:

With removable weights in the bottom and a central switch to tweak sensitivity, it can be customized to what the gamer prefers.

7 REPLIES 7

DeXZoR
Level 10
That cyebord is pramerli a QPAD MK-85 Pro Gaming Mechanical Keyboard but whed Asus on it 🙂

Link her to one of the orginal http://www.inet.se/produkt/6101693/qpad-mk-85-pro-gaming-mechanical-keyboard

ganji
Level 13
Not very ROG are they. the cable on the mouse is braided nice but thats the only likable thing about either i think 😞

That keyboard is the same as mine , Qpad 85 . :confused::rolleyes:

mauserkk98 wrote:
That keyboard is the same as mine , Qpad 85 . :confused::rolleyes:

Actually it's more like the QPAD MK-50, but with cherry MX Black instead of red.

Looks awesome though, will it be available for separate purchase?

I kind of like the mouse, though not enough to rush out any buy one... it's not terribly ROG looking...

The keyboard I do not like though. Other than a little texturing on the top right and the Cherry MX switches it could be any generic keyboard packaged with a budget PC... I think ROG need a keyboard to rival the Razer Black Widow or that nice looking Roccat one with a funny name with enough functions to be fit for Swiss Army computers (with variable colour and brightness backlighting). And a mouse so good it practically plays the games for you...

These I suspect will end up being left in boxes or put on ebay unused ... 😞 poor unloved mice and keyboards - wont someone thing of the children?!

Myranda wrote:
I think ROG need a keyboard to rival the Razer Black Widow or that nice looking Roccat one with a funny name with enough functions to be fit for Swiss Army computers

do u mean the roccat isku? if so its not a very good board. over the last 16months or so ive had a fair few keyboards. logitech g110, g19, roccat isku, razor lycosa and cyborg v7.
i dont review boards or anythin i just was very picky lol. i bought the g110 which is a decent board but then i saw the g19 n bought it pretty much for the screen but didnt use it and the keys were noisey. so i bought a roccat isku which was nice although it fealt cheap and after 8 weeks a few of the keys stopped working so i returned it and got a razor lycosa. i did like this a lot but from new some of the keys were sticky and would only press if u hit it right in the center. i thought this was just because it was new but it stayed like it untill i returned it 8 weeks later. now the only board left in the shop that i had'nt tried was the cyborg v7 which i steered clear of in the past as its so ugly but i was left with no choice and took it in the end.
Eventhough its ugly as sin its the best board ive had. its nice to type on, takes a bit of a beating when ingame 😄 the keys are'nt stiff or losse its a great board. the only thing i can fault it on is looks

G0D5P33d
Level 7
Does anyone have the keyboard wrist pad with the ROG logo? I would be willing to purchase it from you. OR if anyone can find it online, I have been searching for hours and apparently this bundle only was released in the UK but it is no longer available to purchase at the Asus UK web site.

Been scouring eBay with no luck either. 😞