Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array Ibbanez PC Specs
    Ibbanez PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 GHz
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 Hybrid
    Sound CardSchiit Stack (Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber)
    MonitorSieki Pro 40" 10bit 4k@60
    CPU CoolerH100i AIO H2O
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe w/ Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyEVGA P2 1200
    Headset AMG K7xx
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Well a little update now that I am home from working a double..... Its definitely the drives.... I checked on their website and they even say they are that fast.... Would have been nice to see that on the package though.... They claim to only be about 3x's faster... They say 40 MB/s read and 20 MB write.... I get the 40 MB/sec read but only 12 MB/s write...... I did test my sea gate go flex external HD and got about 83MB/s read and write... I'll perform another test on Monday when my other 240 GB Vertex 4 SSD drive shows up and I'll see how it does before I install it into the computer......

ROG Member Array Ibbanez PC Specs
    Ibbanez PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 GHz
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 Hybrid
    Sound CardSchiit Stack (Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber)
    MonitorSieki Pro 40" 10bit 4k@60
    CPU CoolerH100i AIO H2O
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe w/ Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyEVGA P2 1200
    Headset AMG K7xx
    OS Windows 10 Pro

now the only thing I am worried about is the fact that the left side 2 usb ports kinda finicky and cuts in and out without warning..... Someone said that maybe its a driver issue or something, but how only certain ones?? So since my SSD drives and RAM and other stuff is coming in tomorrow, I think I am going to return the laptop and get a replacement due to the USB ports freaking out.... I didnt spend this much for these ports to cut in and out whenever it feels like it... Now how can it be a driver issue if its only certain ports? wouldn't it be all of them that exhibited these behaviors??? Now since someone mentioned a driver issue, where can you download old drivers? I was looking for them but can only find the most current ones....

New ROGer Array

Hi ! I have asus g75vw-bbk5 notebook Windows 8 Pro. Yesterday I still had USB 3.0 slow speed. But today I found my usb 3.0 speed is about
    100 MB/S. I did check device manager and found new driver from microsoft for usb 3.0 controller and usb root hub xHCI which I did not see
    yesterday. All 4 usb 3.0 ports working good. I did not do any changes on notebook by myself, it came automatically. Good luck for everyone. Sorry for my english.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2