cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Vulan ANC Replacement Cable

Darkling
Level 7
Hi guys,

I've had the Vulcan ANC Headphones for a while now and i tripped over them the other day and now the jack doesnt work anymore, please can anybody tell me if there is a replacement cable that I can get, even if I would have to buy it off someone and import it etc.

Please and thank you in advance,
~Darkling
5 REPLIES 5

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Try going to an electronics shop, or see someone who works with electrical goods ie a TV Repairman and see if they can fix/replace the jack 🙂

Welcome to the Forums 🙂

Thank you very much 🙂

Im going out to an electronics shop tomorrow but i wanted the cable proper and fixed, you know, that way you know its legit and without defects right from the manufacturer.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
You're very welcome and yep, I know what you mean...but from what I can see, is there is no replacement cable for the headset. So the repairman will either be able to fix the jack, or end up putting in new wires, which will look pretty close to the originals anyway...if not, you'll have to buy another headset 😕 buuut, one thing at a time eh? lol

yeah very true indeed. Well going out tomorrow so I will have to wait. Still keeping my options open incase someone with a spare comes along 😉

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Hahaha very optimistic I see, that's good 🙂