- Processor cooling: H100

- Ram: crosshair vengeance 4x4(16GB) 1.6 GHZ

- Motherboard: Asus formula V ROG

- GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked

- Asus 24xDVD-RW Serial ATA Internal

- seagate 3TB 7200RPM sata 6 GB/S

- Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader

- in 2 months i will buy a second EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked

so my first fear was that all this stuff don't fit in the case but now i know it fit well

but im not sure how much wattage does my pc need 😕

specially because the GPU is superclocked

i will buy the GPU from this page http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EYSMGW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

i chat with amazon and they said me the minimum PSU wattage requirements is 550 Watt

so 2 x 550= 1100 plus the other stuff how much do i will need?

thanks.
sorry for my english
22 REPLIES 22

shakuganTV
Level 7
i'm not sure if the watts are the same of wattage
sorry im a noob in this

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Alot of times I have read here in these Forums is that you should have a minimum of an 850W PSU if you are going an SLI setup...if you are planning on doing a lot of OC'ing, maybe a more powerful PSU even again, especially to handle your H100 also.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Alot of times I have read here in these Forums is that you should have a minimum of an 850W PSU if you are going an SLI setup...if you are planning on doing a lot of OC'ing, maybe a more powerful PSU even again, especially to handle your H100 also.

yes, i also see a lot of threat :/, but im not pretty sure, well i'm not pretend to overclock the cpu, the gpu is already clocked
so how many do i need?

sorry, know i see wattage is not the same of watts

750 is fine?

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Considering you are also going to run a H100 for cooling, go for at least an 850W. unless someone here with more knowledge than myself will suggest otherwise 🙂

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Considering you are also going to run a H100 for cooling, go for at least an 850W. unless someone here with more knowledge than myself will suggest otherwise 🙂

thanks, i will get a CM 850 W 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hi there! 🙂

I think a 850 watt power supply would be fine with what you have listed. Just get a good one... a quality 850 will be better than a cheapo 1000. And remember, the max amps on 12 volt rail is the important thing. Not all 850s will be created equal!

Oh, and to get a bit pedantic wattage does not exist....its power!:p

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Ask and Ye shall receive...confirmation from someone who has more knowledge than I lol 😄

Dang it u_u, now i have to spend a extra 80 bucks xD

is this one good? Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850W

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, that looks pretty good to me!

HaHa! Myk SilentShadow...that is some assumption!;)