cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on Asus ROG theme on G73JH

nday76
Level 9

This is current progress of the R.O.G theme I made so far, applied newly made Start Orb and Windows Property Logo. (it's not on the image)

Since the Rainmeter Theme is completed, I'm thinking of Working on fixing Explorer.dll and shell data.

For the Rainmeter theme, I have tried to put most info of pc along with cpu, 8 core, ram, hdd readings, bbc news, time date etc, staying up time, battery info and even winamp player. (some fixed others' creation but mostly made by me from scratch)

Any suggestion or anything you want to add on this theme?

i'm thinking deeply about whether i'll go with full glass theme or the steel like theme that looks like the wallpaper...
21 REPLIES 21

jjacks1961
Level 7
Nice work there.

thanks, there aren't many ROG theme available so i thought i'll just make one myself

Retired
Not applicable
wow, very nice!

Retired
Not applicable
Some nice work there. I tried modding the shell with Rainmeter and found that with so many instances running my system hiccuped a lot. 😞 So I just made a really cool wallpaper instead. 😉 lol

Retired
Not applicable
That's awesome! I hope it can run on G53, too.

Cyrekk
Level 10
Hey man, VERY nice job! I look forward to seeing more in the future. When you get everything finalized, maybe you could share the final product here and provide us a download link for the theme?
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Ferosin
Level 9
Nice job that looks awesome, good luck to you on finishing it up

kb0sdq
Level 10
nday76 wrote:

This is current progress to the R.O.G theme I made so far, applied newly made Start Orb and Windows Property Logo. (it's not on the image bu oh well)

Since the Rainmeter Theme is completed, I'm thinking of Working on fixing Explorer.dll and shell data.

For the Rainmeter theme, I have tried to put most info of pc along with cpu, 8 core, ram, hdd readings, bbc news, time date etc, staying up time, battery info and even winamp player. (some fixed others' creation but mostly made by me from scratch)

Any suggestion or anything you want to add on this theme?

i'm thinking deeply about whether i'll go with full glass theme or the steel like theme that looks like the wallpaper...

Wonder if this is still available as a theme?
Is this member still active? I would like this theme if it was ever finished.
Doug

Wow, this looks pretty awesome! :cool: