cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could we move the reCAPTCHA please ?

Shawnnepc
Level 13
I think the placement of the reCaptcha is bad.

I've accidentally posted the captcha where the 'Title' is twice now

Unless you find the random and often silly titles of my posts amusing

If that is so, please carry on.

😛
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL ah the joy of capcha. Not to worry Shawn that too will pass once you are here a week I think it is. And no mate, I am certainly not going to ask the lads in white coats to do anything with the forum layout in case they break something else. This is the best the forum and server has run since inception and I just do not want to tempt fate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

X-ROG
Level 15
After 5 posts you shouldn't see a recaptcha anymore!

xeromist
This seems to be a pretty common mistake. I've seen lots of titles with the captcha in them. I was beginning to wonder if there was a bug in the code.

BTW, if you ever have a captcha title on a thread and want it changed you can always ask a moderator to change it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

not to necro an old thread, but i cant even post a new thread because the recaptha servers keep returning an error to "try again later" all im trying to do is post a thread on motherboard issues!