Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Windows 7 Asus ROG custom boot animation

Hi, i bought a new ROG notebook and created a custom windows 7 boot animation:

What do you think? Any suggestion or critic would be welcome, if it could get good enough, i will release the high quality image sequences, so anyone who owns a ROG notebook could pimp up his windows

Banned Array

Cool i like it would it work on a normal desktop pc if so can i have it when its 100% finished.

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

It's really nice, osiris128! Do you think you could make one with the original red and white theme on the black background, and having a moving light around? Like those in the theater...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array slaytus's Avatar

Nice Job! looks great
    -|[ Clear Case ]|-
    -|[ ASUS R.O.G. Crosshair III Formula ]|-
    -|[ AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4GHZ (stock fan) ]|-
    -|[ Corsair Vengeance 16GB 4X4GB DDR3-1600 ]|-
    -|[ ASUS Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II 2GB (o.c. 870MHZ) ]|-
    -|[ Corsair Pro Series HX1050 ]|-
    -|[ Eyefinity 3x ASUS 21.5" LED 1080P (running at 5982X1080) ]|- ...Building

^With a medium Budget^
    next in line:
    *SSD * EXT. BluerayRW * Corsair H100

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Cool i like it would it work on a normal desktop pc if so can i have it when its 100% finished.
    It should work with any machine with windows 7 on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    It's really nice, osiris128! Do you think you could make one with the original red and white theme on the black background, and having a moving light around? Like those in the theater...
    do you mean that?:

Yes i can, although it has only 2 colors, with that in mind, it should come only 2 glowing balls at the beginning. We know original windows 7 animation has 4 balls and it wont be the same. I thought it would be cool if the starting was same. Or i cound hide 2 balls somehow. thanks for the suggestion, i will try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by slaytus View Post
    Nice Job! looks great
    Thanks.

+1 rep, @osiris128! Your work is very impressive. That logo you have is the one that I would like to see made into a Windows boot screen. That, and could you make a sequence of wallpapers with the ROG logo constantly changing? That would be really cool to couple with the ASUS Win 7 theme. Once you get the complete boot splash screen implemented, someone (maybe you) should contact ASUS about inserting that into their official ROG Win 7 theme. I guess it would depend on what license you put on the artwork! Creative Commons is good one ...

Next try (original logo):

Awesome work! I really like it! Is there any chance you can get rid of the four Windows logo color blobs that appear and replace them with two ROG-colored blobs that spiral in and explode into the ROG logo? Also, pardon this: is this real? I mean, it seems so good==too good to be true. If it is, congratulations! You are a real artist! We need more like you! PM @daemoncantor and see what he thinks of it. He is another artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Awesome work! I really like it! Is there any chance you can get rid of the four Windows logo color blobs that appear and replace them with two ROG-colored blobs that spiral in and explode into the ROG logo? Also, pardon this: is this real? I mean, it seems so good==too good to be true. If it is, congratulations! You are a real artist! We need more like you! PM @daemoncantor and see what he thinks of it. He is another artist.
    Thank you. Yes i can do this. But if i understand you correctly, you mean this so: the 4 blobs from original windows animation appear and fade into ROG logo color. Do i get it right?
    And thanks for all your suggestions. I will contact the another artist here.

Yes, that is what I am talking about. It not absolutely necessary to change, but it would look a lot better if you did. Glad to help--especially someone who has talents I don't . I have no artistic skill like most around here, but we can still appreciate it.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast