Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Yeah i think your idea with ROG colored blobs would be better, i will change it to that. But not now, maybe tomorrow. Now i have to sleep. Its 4 AM here

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

It looks good except for the Microsoft 4 Blobs coming out first...I'd cancel that part with something like a Red explosion with a White explosion Fading into the ROG symbol....but then I've never been great with Video..More into Pictures.

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Thanks, osiris, that's what I meant! And I agree with the previous comments about the original Microsoft blobs... - they have to go...
    Excellent work!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RoG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by osiris128 View Post
    Next try (original logo):
    Nice!! Was waiting fore someone to make something like this, thnx fore all the hard work zo far! YES, it would be better if the blobs has the same colors! It don't has to be 2 blobs though, i would like it too, whene they had the random red & grey colors Maybe it is easyer for you to?! Well always heard, that it can ...up you windows :s, but i'll hope there will be some "tweak" prog to let it run proper! I will definatly install this, after my next little upgrade :-)!

Here's Video on how to do this...

I hope this helps....

Sorry people, for letting you wait. Had to beat a game with my new ROG Machine . Played the game last 24 hours, my god like a maniac. I'll never do it again.
    Now i'm analysing the path of the windows blobs, hoping next version will come very soon. And, it will look like official ;-)

Don't analyze SHOT THEM!...

New version with own blobs.
    I tried to make the animation with 4 blobs, the blobs have only ROG colors (grey, red), they should remind the original windows boot animation so, the moving paths are almost the same as from windows 7.

let me know, what you think, suggestions and critics all welcome

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

It's really cool! Almost perfect... - what's that green line/dots on the right side of the ROG logo? Can you make that disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    It's really cool! Almost perfect... - what's that green line/dots on the right side of the ROG logo? Can you make that disappear?
    Of course its not there. Youtube adds it, don't know why (maybe because the vertical size is longer than horizontal size?). Tried 2 times. bur if its released, i will release it as an image sequence, not as a video, so the animation quality doesn't suffer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast