Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpirategeneral View Post
    yeah so how good is the gtx 680
    Dunno ;p im a girl asking me that question is like asking a brick wall but wait i have a plan oh Zka17
    how good are the gtx 680

That was my plan he's king of this stuff im just a moron

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

so how good is the gtx 680
    It's very good! even a GTX670 is really good - you would not have any issues with whatever games you want to play with either these cards...

Come on, Dark, don't be so harsh with yourself - You're our ROG Princess!

Sincerely, I don't own (never did) either the GTX680 or GTX670... I only have GTX480s and a GTX560 Ti... just followed the news and tests about the graphic cards on the net, and our ROGer's experiences...

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Dunno ;p im a girl asking me that question is like asking a brick wall but wait i have a plan oh Zka17
    how good are the gtx 680

That was my plan he's king of this stuff im just a moron
    thats okey you were more helpful then the people at the minecraftforus and also i know how to use a pc but not how to buld one
    but it looks easy

Darkpirategeneral, building a pc is not a too complicated thing... I'm sure you can do it! Just read carefully the manuals, check the youtube for videos about specific steps - and, hey, you have us here! Never hesitate to ask, it will be always someone who can help...

Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    It's very good! even a GTX670 is really good - you would not have any issues with whatever games you want to play with either these cards...
    that's good but one Q can i use latex gloves when i'm touching the motherboard to prefeant damage

Darkpirategeneral, building a pc is not a too complicated thing... I'm sure you can do it! Just read carefully the manuals, check the youtube for videos about specific steps - and, hey, you have us here! Never hesitate to ask, it will be always someone who can help...
    yeah i know ad also i'm allwas watching youtube videos on pc builds and it looks easy

You don't need latex gloves for a computer assembly... - actually they could be dangerous...

The thing you have to be careful is the static electricity... Use the anti static bags from your hardware to put on your components, the cardboard box of the mobo is also good - do not have any metallic object below it! You can touch a grounded metallic object before you would touch the components or you could use something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Anti-St.../dp/B00004Z5D1

Remember, you have to be grounded!

And don't touch thing when they're powered up...

Banned Array

Sincerely, I don't own (never did) either the GTX680 or GTX670... I only have GTX480s and a GTX560 Ti... just followed the news and tests about the graphic cards on the net, and our ROGer's experiences...
    Why thank you but im still learning well trying to as for cards extra yeah really asking me this stuff is a no no as i dont have a clue most time as for pc building that i know and other simple stuff like window and some c++ about it oh n hacking ha ha but i suck at that and yeah this forum is not the place for it too.

thats okey you were more helpful then the people at the minecraftforus and also i know how to use a pc but not how to buld one
    but it looks easy
    Yeah well i try my best about all i can do well that and boss ppl ha ha i can be one bossy cow at times omg you guys type fast slow down im trying to keep up.

can you tell me about water cooling i'm thinking of doing that in red

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast