Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Why thank you but im still learning well trying to as for cards extra yeah really asking me this stuff is a no no as i dont have a clue most time as for pc building that i know and other simple stuff like window and some c++ about it oh n hacking ha ha but i suck at that and yeah this forum is not the place for it too.

Yeah well i try my best about all i can do well that and boss ppl ha ha i can be one bossy cow at times omg you guys type fast slow down im trying to keep up.
    oh yeah that's cool never know girls liked teching and stuff but i think it really cool

Banned Array

What type of water cooling if full cooling it will cost a bit of money but worth it as you'll end up with better clocking speeds extra.
    water cooling is not that hard to do.

you can buy tubing really cheap now days pumps can be a problem as youl;l need a good pump if your going with full cooling or you can use the Zalman Reserator1 V2 costs about 164 usd so about 150 uk pounds well worth it

What type of water cooling if full cooling it will cost a bit of money but worth it as you'll end up with better clocking speeds extra.
    water cooling is not that hard to do.

you can buy tubing really cheap now days pumps can be a problem as youl;l need a good pump if your going with full cooling or you can use the Zalman Reserator1 V2 costs about 164 usd so about 150 uk pounds well worth it
    yeah i want to water cool the cpu in a loop with red dye bloodred

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpirategeneral View Post
    yeah i want to water cool the cpu in a loop with red dye bloodred
    Check out this lol sorry its a google list but mite be of help as its got lots of cooling parts extra

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=watercool...w=1024&bih=646

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbm=s...w=1024&bih=646

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Oh, sure! but I have to warn you before... it's causing dependence... once you started, you will always want more and more... - and you will end up spending a lot of money on it...

So, watercooling was invented (actually just applied) in the computers for better cooling efficiency. The water can take up way lot more heat than air. But still, you will use air to cool down the water - at the radiators. The way how it works is that you have a cooling block (on the components which producing the heat), the water going through it takes up the heat, then takes it to the radiator where it will dump the heat (giving it to the air going through the radiator). You have to do a careful calculation when planning the water cooling loop, to find the balance between the heat production on all your components and the size of the radiator for dissipate the heat - so, basically, first you have to decide on which components will be water cooled.

There is a good intermediate solution for cooling, specially when you want to watercool only your CPU - the closed loop kits, like the Corsair Hydro series. The H80 and H100 are very efficient if you can supply adequate airflow through their radiators. These are also cheaper that a full custom loop... however, those are black... - so, you want to go for a custom loop?

Check out this lol sorry its a google list but mite be of help as its got lots of cooling parts extra

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=watercool...w=1024&bih=646

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbm=s...w=1024&bih=646
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    Oh, sure! but I have to warn you before... it's causing dependence... once you started, you will always want more and more... - and you will end up spending a lot of money on it...

So, watercooling was invented (actually just applied) in the computers for better cooling efficiency. The water can take up way lot more heat than air. But still, you will use air to cool down the water - at the radiators. The way how it works is that you have a cooling block (on the components which producing the heat), the water going through it takes up the heat, then takes it to the radiator where it will dump the heat (giving it to the air going through the radiator). You have to do a careful calculation when planning the water cooling loop, to find the balance between the heat production on all your components and the size of the radiator for dissipate the heat - so, basically, first you have to decide on which components will be water cooled.

There is a good intermediate solution for cooling, specially when you want to watercool only your CPU - the closed loop kits, like the Corsair Hydro series. The H80 and H100 are very efficient if you can supply adequate airflow through their radiators. These are also cheaper that a full custom loop... however, those are black... - so, you want to go for a custom loop?
    yeah but i just want to water cool the cpu

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

OK, the first step was made... The next step is to decide if you want closed loop (like the Corsair Hydro Series) or a custom loop?

Banned Array

Im going off line dont feel to well blah i leave all this to Zka as i rest up again really sick of feeling like crap all da time really anoying problem with my body. oh well have fun you two ill check back when ever i feel better

carried gya

Quote Originally Posted by Zka17 View Post
    OK, the first step was made... The next step is to decide if you want closed loop (like the Corsair Hydro Series) or a custom loop?
    custom loop

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast