cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
389 REPLIES 389

Zka17
Level 16
Welcome to the ROG forum!

Those components looks pretty nice... For preventing any possible issues in the future, you could double check if that particular memory kit is on the QVL... - or just provide the model number and we can check it for you...

Zka17 wrote:
Welcome to the ROG forum!

Those components looks pretty nice... For preventing any possible issues in the future, you could double check if that particular memory kit is on the QVL... - or just provide the model number and we can check it for you...

i think this is the model number F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL

Dark
Level 9
Go with 16 gig gskill maybe up the PSU to a 1000 wat part from that all sounds good. Just remember its your build your money.

What I'm saying is its a good build but can be better

Eg CPU mainly if clocking.
motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
PSU Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx
CPUAMD Bulldozer FX-8120 8 Core 3.10GHz

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Im a girl 🙂 so be nice as i bite

Dark wrote:
Go with 16 gig gskill maybe up the PSU to a 1000 wat part from that all sounds good. Just remember its your build your money.

What I'm saying is its a good build but can be better

Eg CPU mainly if clocking.

i was going with 16GB but they told it overkill at the mintcraftforums

Darkpirategeneral wrote:
i was going with 16GB but they told it overkill at the mintcraftforums

So's 32 gig lol but on saying it's what you want to do with pc in end 16gig is good for clocking yeah its overkill but its all good. 8gigs good to but some mite say thats over kill pmsl 🙂
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Dark wrote:
So's 32 gig lol but on saying it's what you want to do with pc in end 16gig is good for clocking yeah its overkill but its all good. 8gigs good to but some mite say thats over kill pmsl 🙂

yeah:) so how good is the gtx 680

Darkpirategeneral wrote:
yeah:) so how good is the gtx 680

Dunno 😜 im a girl asking me that question is like asking a brick wall 🙂 but wait i have a plan oh Zka17
how good are the gtx 680 😛

That was my plan he's king of this stuff im just a moron 😞
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Dark wrote:
Dunno 😜 im a girl asking me that question is like asking a brick wall 🙂 but wait i have a plan oh Zka17
how good are the gtx 680 😛

That was my plan he's king of this stuff im just a moron 😞

thats okey you were more helpful then the people at the minecraftforus and also i know how to use a pc but not how to buld one
but it looks easy

Zka17 wrote:
Come on, Dark, don't be so harsh with yourself - You're our ROG Princess! 🙂

Sincerely, I don't own (never did) either the GTX680 or GTX670... I only have GTX480s and a GTX560 Ti... just followed the news and tests about the graphic cards on the net, and our ROGer's experiences...
Why thank you 🙂 but im still learning well trying to as for cards extra yeah really asking me this stuff is a no no as i dont have a clue most time as for pc building that i know and other simple stuff like window and some c++ about it oh n hacking ha ha but i suck at that and yeah this forum is not the place for it too.

Darkpirategeneral wrote:
thats okey you were more helpful then the people at the minecraftforus and also i know how to use a pc but not how to buld one
but it looks easy
Yeah well i try my best about all i can do 🙂 well that and boss ppl ha ha i can be one bossy cow at times omg you guys type fast slow down im trying to keep up.
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz