Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Watch & Win: A BF3 Code For Your Thoughts

http://rog.asus.com/129462012/news/w...your-thoughts/

Hi everyone, we have a request. Please watch the video below from our ROG press conference and let us know your thoughts in a short paragraph between now and July 27th, in this forum thread.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
    2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.

Products announced included:
    • Maximus V Extreme motherboard
    • Maximus V Formula motherboard & ThunderFX sound device
    • MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card
    • Orion headset
    • Vulcan Pro headset & USB audio DSP
    • Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC
    • Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC
    • RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage
    • G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt

In exchange we’ll pick 15 random names from this thread to win a Battlefield 3 code. Don’t worry, there’s no right and wrong feedback as we value your time and input equally.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Last edited by _; 07-12-2012 at 05:00 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Nice video,I liked the way they are introducing the products.

1) What ROG products announced at this year’s Computex you thought were the most appealing (and if you can, why)?
    A1. •RAIDR Thunderbolt SSD storage - New thunderbolt SSD for new thunderbolt port ,blazing fast what else need to say.
    and •Maximus V Extreme motherboard cause of its overclocking potential.

2) Where did you read news about ROG products launched at Computex? Please let us know the sites you visited.
    A2. Here on
    www.computextaipei.com.tw
    rog.asus.com
    www.Guru3d.com
    engadget.com
    google.com
    Last edited by volors; 07-12-2012 at 03:22 AM.

I really liked all the products. I must say thou some stood out more then others

The Maximus V formula because it's the MOBO with all the features i want and need

The new Vulcan Pros !! When can i get my hands on those ? please and thanks !

I Just searched Google and youtube for news.

ROG forums
    Google and Youtube.

New ROGer Array

I really liked, MATRIX HD 7970 graphics card, excellent design, no doubt be one of the best video cards on the market, I would like to buy it, but unfortunately I can not, good luck and move on...

ROG forums
    Google and Youtube.
    Last edited by theemilio_crazy; 07-12-2012 at 04:21 AM.

New ROGer Array

Exciting and nice video to ASUS ROG new products.

New asus maximus v fomula with supreme FX that let you hear every single detail of the sound during game play and have a lot of room for overclocking. The motherboard is innovative that always look different from other board like gigabyte and msi. Support blazing fast ram.

www.guru3d.com
    http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/
    vr-zone.com/articles/asus-maximus-v-formula-to-be.../16089.html
    www.tomshardware.com

ROG Member Array

Well...

1) Maximus V Extreme motherboard, I wish I don't had ditched my old Thermaltake chassis so I could fit the board... Now I'm stuck in mini-ITX motherboards and chassis.
    2) engadget.com
    rog.asus.com

Both read almos everyday.

Banned Array

Cool i really liked this videio
    loved the G55VW gaming laptop with Thunderbolt as most of you know im not a big fan on laptops but this one looks cool
    the Tytan CG 8890 gaming PC and Tytan CG 8480 gaming PC look amazing but my views asus at moment have messed up on alot of new products eg from mb breaking down extra so i would hold back on buying anything yet

edit forgot to add site i tend to read news from alot of them but ill just add this site as its one i use most

www.guru3d.com
    Last edited by Dark; 07-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.

New ROGer Array

first of all i'll say that i watched the movie few times because of the awesome background music !!

1) in my eyes the most appealing product was Tytan CG 8890 gaming pc and i can't 'say' why because love can not be spoken.

2)rog.asus.com

ROG Member Array

NIce vid ,which i could have been there .

1a) Matrix 7970 as this is on my to get list, and the RAIDR for the speed.

2a) Here ;- rog.asus.com and forum ,youtube.com .

ROG Guru: White Belt Array ParamedicSam's Avatar

--I really liked the Maximus V Extreme (just purchased) and the Matrix HD 7970. Love the motherboard because of the potential OCing that can be done. As for the graphic card, I like how they have added what can be done to a motherboard for OCing right on the GPU--allowing you to OC the GPU with ease. Just wish it was a Nvidia card instead not a an of AMD anymore.

--www.guru3d.com, rog.asus.com, YouTube videos with JJ
    CPU: i7-3770k | Cooler: Corsair H100 | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 | HDD: Samsung F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM | SSD: 2x Crucial M4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk | GPU: 2x Asus GTX 670 2GB 1020MHz | Case: NZXT Phantom (Black/Green) | PSU: Corsair 750W ATX12V | OD: Asus DRW | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit | Monitor: 3x Asus vs229h-p IPS | Accessories: Black Widow Ultimate, SWTOR Razer Mouse, Astro a40s
    Help w/ Studio Donation

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast