cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS R.O.G OC STATION

Retired
Not applicable
Hi there all,
Iv'e been looking and looking for the OC STATION in the UK with no luck..
and everywhere i have found there date for new stock just keeps moving forward 😞 oh and one shop selling at double the rrp :mad:

Dose anybody know anywhere i can get my hands on one without paying double bubble... it's the last thing i need for my build and would really appreciate any positive help on this one..

Thanks for looking in on this one all.. :cool:

JC
9 REPLIES 9

Retired
Not applicable
OK been some time now without a peep on the thread so my call go's out the ASUS staff who mod the forum if they can help out and find out any info on the OC Station for me.... gone all out with ASUS and ROG gear so really would like to finish off my build with this item..
Most greatness will go out for any help regarding this... PLEASE

Retired
Not applicable
what kind of info do you need? I luckily found mine on ebay a couple months ago and paid $160 CDN for it. Its an awsome product and finished off my ROG build nicely. It will work with your mobo if thats what your wondering.

Retired
Not applicable

Retired
Not applicable
I'm looking one myself, I had one ordered but got an email today saying it was canceled due to lack of stock. 😞

Retired
Not applicable
these are discontinued. youll probably have to look around for a used one.

Retired
Not applicable
what boards do these units work with?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142166942282

It's untested and as-is but it's cheap

JustinThyme
Level 13
Good lord brother, talk about the walking dead! You did notice this thread was 5 1/2 years old? I'm more than sure the OP either found one or gave up by now.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein