cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Mouse Driver not working

MaXimus711
Level 10
I have a G75VW and the Gaming Mouse Driver v1.00.0000 which is on the ASUS website doesn't work

After I install it and reboot, I don't see the Gaming mouse icon in the taskbar and if I run it manually from the Start menu nothing happens

Where to get the right version?
19 REPLIES 19

MaXimus711
Level 10
I have the GX850 Mouse

Someone please help

MaXimus711
Level 10

MaXimus711
Level 10
What now all of a sudden noone has the G75VW with a GX850 Mouse ???? :mad:

Deocharlesc
Level 7
same here, i have g55vw and the driver doesn't work. Tray icon is not loaded on startup and manually starts it give UNDETECTED mouse error.

Customer Support from ASUS also lame. They always ask us to go back to the dealer of the computer when their basic technical knowledge ( which most gamers already have to tackle common problems ) isn't sufficient to help us. I am abit lost confident to ASUS although their product seems pretty upgrading but their communication and discussion system is timid which will soon be the destruction of their reputation.. sooner or later.

I think this is the 3rd problem i encounter. 1st is the AI recovery burner DVD for g55vw doesn't restore the computer due to the version bug, 2nd is the 3d vision driver bug, and 3rdly gaming mouse driver!

Going outside Asus website/supports to find 3rd party solutions ... 😞

X-ROG
Level 15
I've asked our mouse and keyboard team for advise.

I've never bothered to use the software with a GX mouse tbh.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
I've asked our mouse and keyboard team for advise.

I've never bothered to use the software with a GX mouse tbh.

You have not bothered to use the software of the mouse but I HAVE and many others have! It is necessary in order for you to configure your mouse and buttons to your liking!

I have just put the mouse back in its box because as usual....ASUS releases a product with no proper support! My last ASUS Laptop EVER!!

Keep it up ASUS!!

1- Don't fix the G75VW Audio issue where the sound is not properly distributed among the left/right speakers and Subwoofer
2- Bundle a Mouse with the notebook that doesn't work and is still using a driver that is 2 or 3 years old which was the same for the G73Sw (v1.000000)
3- Don't listen to your customers on forums and be happy with the sales you got!

If they keep doing the above they will be out of business within 2 years time

Ayman
Level 10
That's why am stick to my Razer mouse. Am sad that Asus not listing to anyone 😞
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D.
CPU: Core i7-7700K.
Board: Asus Maximus IV Formula Z270.
VGA: Asus Strix GTX 1080.
Ram: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3000MHz.
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110.
PSU: Corsair AX860iW.
SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe.

Dark
Level 9
Why are you making it sound like MarshallR problem its not there is lots of parts to asus HQ and yeah there is lots of messed up software but thats not MarshallR problem its the eejits who dont test stuff then ship it out there to blame
motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
PSU Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx
CPUAMD Bulldozer FX-8120 8 Core 3.10GHz

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Im a girl 🙂 so be nice as i bite

Ayman
Level 10
We are not blaming MarshallR@ASUS but when you ask for help on a software we can't tell customers don't use the software it not working or something like this. like the audio problem i uninstall the driver and using the windows 7 standard driver just to use analog headset the worst thing that someone told my buy USB headset ohh yeah sorry i didn't know that Asus put analog audio just for design 😕
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D.
CPU: Core i7-7700K.
Board: Asus Maximus IV Formula Z270.
VGA: Asus Strix GTX 1080.
Ram: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3000MHz.
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110.
PSU: Corsair AX860iW.
SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe.