cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login with Opera 12

kimiraikkonen
Level 7
I read some incidents related lack of Opera support however still i'm not able to login with Opera browser to forum eventhough providing username and password correctly.

Is there any fix or explanation why Opera fails to login whereas FF runs OK?

Thanks
ASUS G53JW-XA1
7 REPLIES 7

X-ROG
Level 15
It's a known issue but we've found it cannot be fixed sorry.

kimiraikkonen
Level 7
I always liked Opera besides some of irritating behaviours which are by design. The login failure only happens (at least only here that i know) on Rog Forums whereas notebookreview's forums work just fine with Opera.

I don't know why it fails, maybe login variables are sent incorrectly or the forum package (vBulletin) behaves differently with different mods when compared standart vBulltetin releases, in this case, Rog edition.

Well, sticking with FF right know. Just wanted to know. Thanks all.
ASUS G53JW-XA1

X-ROG
Level 15
Our site analytics just go to show how little Opera is used. In fact, in the last 6 months Chrome-FF has gone from an equal 33% to the current values, while IE dropped from 19% to 16%.

1. Chrome 39.49%
2. Firefox 28.76%
3. IE 16.21%
4. Safari 7.26%
5. Android 4.23%
6. Opera 2.69%

Retired
Not applicable
Mask as IE or firefox.. And it work

Opera rocks..

xeromist
Moved off topic posts to another thread.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?19326-Best-worst-browser-discussion&country=&status=

X Pack is right, just set your site preferences and it will work fine.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

thank you for the solution.

Anyone having the same problem, just google on how to mask opera with other browser.
мука"КеVDП"Ацгога :-: Portable Rig (Alienware M17X-OCFT)
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

Hello,

try to use chrome or Firefox. they work perfectly.

Try it.