cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Experience Tour: Republic of Gamers@Frys

Raja
Level 13
Your chance to meet fellow ROGers and ASUS Staff for a celebration of all things PC gaming. ROG @ Fry’s will play host to a variety of activities designed to engage gamers of all ages at all points of the gaming spectrum, from casual to hardcore. Admission is FREE and you’ll have a chance to play games on the latest hardware, attend PC building and OCing workshops, take advantage of special Fry’s promotions and, of course, enter to win great prizes!

Where: Frys, Sunnyvale, California

When: July 28 & 29, 11 am – 6 pm

We look forward to seeing you there!!
35 REPLIES 35

HiVizMan
Level 40
Will I get the chance to meet you there Raja?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Raja
Level 13
Not me, but JJ, Patti and co. will be there. 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Oh well we will just have to have our own little gathering in the rain then. 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

xeromist
I'll have to check with the GF to see if we have any plans. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

kkn
Level 14
can enny one fly me over? 😛

kkn wrote:
can enny one fly me over? 😛

Sure! But given that I've never had flight lessons it would probably be the end of us both. 😛
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
.. Two great events both over 3000 miles away .. tough choice. @ my desk it is then.
I will keep an eye open for -xero & kkn to come flap'n by..

Best of Luck out there All.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
.. Two great events both over 3000 miles away .. tough choice. @ my desk it is then.

Maybe there's one in your neck of the woods someday? I'm hopeful that this is a sign we might see a return of ASUS events A.B. (After Brian) 😄

chrsplmr wrote:

Again everything on the west coast. We buy Asus parts if Florida too. sick of getting the cold sholder from Asus and the whole PC commnity for that matter.

Being ingnorant and ingnored one post at a time.