Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Correct .. Although the 128+ days that brotherGorman speaks of is rare .. in fact one of the very few I know of (yes, I count.) .. had nothing to do with this situation.
    And the issue that Gorman speaks of on his G (Different model.).. is well known .. and there is simply no excuse for the same defective part being continuously used to repair it ... If I remember correctly ..

This is a Global/USA/BestBuy issue ...
    I would calmly wait to hear from Mason .. It is Monday they are back to work ...

To others I would say, forget what you think you know by all appearances...and
    let the 'ever improving' system Work for you ....
    In this do as Gorman suggests ... be politely ruthless..... not with Mason, MarshallR
    or any Here ...... We are All on the same Team ..... just trust That.

That said .... oooooooh no, here we go,

Personally ..... with a capital P ... just my humble 'I wish' but it's never gonna happen Opinion ...
    I would love to see the G returned to it's rightful place in the enthusiast market ..
    and BestBuy type retailers to never get near one ...
    Where else can you get a 1600 resolution ??? OK left over BBK's @ Tiger or some other ..
    and their own warranty 'rules'.... non-sense .. it not only works .. it works better than any other
    offered or its fixed ..... or/and - here it is ....... Replace it, da !!! .... why not ? Move on.

Asus is evolving for the future .. to not only hold the 1st, Top Tech/R&D in the World ...
    but cement it ... once and for all ... THAT is what ROG is All About .... and this forum.imho.
    The Best. Period. End of Question.

Why will this NEVER happen ???
    hahahhaha ... Truth ??? ... MegaRetailers with MegaOrders
    keep the consumer price point Down. Without them .. and all the little things that
    cut corners ... like Gorman's repair (although in the long run, what do they save ?
    how many times U had that Thing 'fixed' brother ? Ridiculous.) the price would out
    pace the price point that Sells..and affords 'us' the opportunity to own one.

But ... I love but...
    In the LongRun ... would we pay $1000 more for top shelf...no doubt. HELL YES.
    ut oh, another but ... Not All of us can afford Another Grand ... or even the first
    Two.............

To Asus: While you are Manufacturing anyway .. why not Add a few to each run ???
    Would the cost of .. RMAing, Repair Centers ...ect ... be OffSet by simply
    sending a New One and WholeSale Off the RMA's ???

Now...That Said... hahhahaha
    ...about get'n a purchase order number on those RMA's .......
    (Remember the unnecessary RMA's of the CrossHair V...hahahha...I do.
    'Almost' All were in Perfect Working order....hahhaha...yum.)

OP ... This is Wrong .... it will not stand .. just Watch.
    Besides ... an American in Bangledesh ... oh my ... U NEED a G...
    If ya can't eat .. ya should at least be able to get your ROGon.....relax.
    and ... hang tough bro..it's ON.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 07-30-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    Personally ..... with a capital P ... just my humble 'I wish' but it's never gonna happen Opinion ...
    I would love to see the G returned to it's rightful place in the enthusiast market ..
    and BestBuy type retailers to never get near one ...
    Where else can you get a 1600 resolution ??? OK left over BBK's @ Tiger or some other ..
    and their own warranty 'rules'.... non-sense .. it not only works .. it works better than any other
    offered or its fixed ..... or/and - here it is ....... Replace it, da !!! .... why not ? Move on.

Asus is evolving for the future .. to not only hold the 1st, Top Tech/R&D in the World ...
    but cement it ... once and for all ... THAT is what ROG is All About .... and this forum.imho.
    The Best. Period. End of Question.
    Amen, bro! @chrs, your way with words inspires us all...me at least . Definitely this forum is made better by people such as you...the wierd pseudo-poetry/prose is a neat style, always refreshing.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

^ Chrsplmr is 50% inspiring, 50% extremely confusing!

But yeah, /agree

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to chrsplmer again...

.. dont make me tell ya all about .. 'the little engine that could' ... again.. hahhahaa

Always thank you for kind thoughts and words ... I know we can, I know we can ... chug, chug, chug ...

Now all we need is a little 'pseudo-poetic' justice all around ..
    and .. Please dont take where you saw that phrase recently the wrong way..
    or as against 'anyone' ... i know better .. he that uttered it first is living proof that there
    is advanced alien life on our planet ... and 'We' are darn lucky to have him ... them..hahhaha.imho.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 07-31-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Very true Gorman! must be that we are not speaking enough ROG...still learning the language...trying to understand the master.

Little engine that could...chrs that is you...always cheering--and confusing...wait, that is my occupation
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Simply shining the light of truth ..
    I read what I wrote once, I was so confused ... I had pancakes. hahahhaaa
    (Don't be silly, I'm diabetic, I had eggWhites .. hahaha.)

The fact remains I have Never experienced the dedication I found here among TeamROG before I came here.
    None work harder to get it right ... let them.
    (Now some in contract repair centers need to join the ranks of the unemployed .. et.)
    Im NO blind FanBoyCheerLeader ... although I have been told I am very cute with pigtails and pom-poms ...
    even if my skirt is too short .... hahahahhaa ... thnx guyz..u make my day.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 07-31-2012 at 11:33 AM.

I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array

Fatal1tyBD, I have confirmed based on your serial number that your G73JH Best Buy SKU does not have Global Warranty. That must've been what the reps at ASUS Bangladash meant when they gave you the reasoning for why they could not service your laptop. The 1 year warranty period has also expired on your laptop but due to the time that was lost trying to understand the explanation provided to you by ASUS Bangladesh as to why they wouldn't service your laptop, we will still allow you to send it in for an RMA. However, it will need to be sent to our service center here in the US. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the issues you're experiencing with your laptop. I've sent you some suggestions on how we can work this out an RMA via PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Fatal1tyBD's Avatar

Ahh,my bad luck!
    Trying to work it out via PM.

BTW I do have a extended warranty of six months,why doesn't Asus honor that?

Another week passed without any reply to my PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast