Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

To what PM ? Mason ?
    Just be patient .. I have not heard from him either as of late .. which tells me ..
    (he is probably away .. ) .. whatever he told you will be.relax.... the waiting is the hardest.c.

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    To what PM ? Mason ?
    Just be patient .. I have not heard from him either as of late .. which tells me ..
    (he is probably away .. ) .. whatever he told you will be.relax.... the waiting is the hardest.c.
    \
    Amen, @chrsplmr...waiting for everything is so hard...probably why it seems that way...we want it more since we're waiting, which makes the waiting seem longer...so we want it more...wait more...rinse, repeat.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array

@Fatal1tyBD, Sorry for not getting your PM sooner. I've been out of the office. Some service centers will allow you to send in your non-global warranty carrying product to them to be serviced for a fee of less than it would be if your warranty had expired or if the particular issue wasn't covered under your warranty. This may be something you'd rather do as it definitely beats the huge cost of shipping the laptop to and from the US

Regarding your question about the extended warranty, is that a warranty that you purchased through Best Buy? If so, then you still have that extended service plan that they provided but they only provide a warranty that is good wherever Best Buys are located so unfortunately you would need to send the laptop in to the US for any warranty service.

If you purchased the extended warranty through ASUS, then it will be honored but it extends the duration of your warranty rather than granting the product a global warranty.

I've replied to your PM and hopefully we can figure out a way to get you laptop repaired.

ROG Enthusiast Array Fatal1tyBD's Avatar

Okay after 10 months of continuous struggle and poorest laptop support from Asus over in my country,my lappy is about to die due to :
    1.NO available LCD screens,keyboard,DVD Writer over here.
    2.My USB ports and trackpad stopped functioning.
    3.Too much hassle from ASUS RMA for fixing this beast up.
    Regretfully to say that,After my lappy dies,I will no longer be a loyal ROG customer anymore for my horrible experience.
    P.S : My laptop was in RMA for the most of the time in past 10 months,with deceiving hopes to fix it up and giving it back to me everyday.
    Last edited by Fatal1tyBD; 05-18-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Fatal1tyBD .. sorry to hear this after all this time. Was hoping to see Joy ... as I am sure you were.

So if I understand you correctly, after 10months you got your laptop back and now have additional issues
    or some that were not resolved in the first 10months ???

Yes,I now have additional issues and No,the original problems weren't fixed at all.
    Rather then fixing them,they presented me with some new ones.

Not good. We have a new 'Mason' on the forum now. He is U.S. based, not sure what help he can offer if
    any, but it never hurts to ask. Sounds like a regional issue sad to say.
    PM .. cl-Albert .. sometimes he pulls off miricles.

That said .. there has been many advancements since the G73 and you have the upgrade that
    makes all the difference in the World on top of it, a SSD.
    You may still want to consider a G75vx .. with a 670mx .. new models will be coming out
    soon and there is always a price drop on the last when that happens.

We would hate to lose ya bro.c.

I would rather buy an Alienware/Sager or Clevo/MSI rather then a Asus ROG.
    But before I do,I will PM the new Mason and see what he has,if he cant help me much (well my warranty was literally spoilt for the ASUS RMA dept here in BD) I would just leave saying Good Bye and Thanks to all who have taken there time to respond my posts over here.

BTW I have upgraded to an Intel 510 120GB SSD too for this machines.

No reply from Cl_Albert yet :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast