Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Will be following this build closely. Looking great my friend. Definately a fantastic build. Loving the customisation ideas!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is cool bro ... good for you helping your family and bettering yourself too. Your system is gonna be sweet.
    i5-3570k | V Gene | HD 4000 | Crucial M4 256GB | Fractal Design Mini | NEC 2490WUXi2

ROG Enthusiast Array PurE GaminG's Avatar

thankyou you guys, update for you guys who are following my build, run it to some problems when i was cutting the vent bottom design, the scroll saw blade was too thick for the letters so im getting it laser cutted professionaly just had my design converted to cad cost £80, taking it to the laser place 2 morro, after that im going to make 2 sheets of aluminimuim covers for the bottom chamber to hide the psu and 2 140 rads or maybe 2 120 rads not sure yet with water cooling yet still in the design process and learning .

the covers are going to be wrapped in red vinyal with 2 fan cutouts and a logo i might insert a mesh behind the logo and try and create 3d effect, then im going to cut the light panel to size and then ontop of that im planning something spicial wont tell now its suprise, and some mods to the front panel and covers and trims.
    Last edited by PurE GaminG; 04-23-2013 at 06:53 PM.

guys i need some help inregards to the water cooling the m5f mobo if you can help plesae let me know so i can provide u with more info

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array Henkenator68NL PC Specs
    Henkenator68NL PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Graphics Card #1R9-290X
    Graphics Card #2R9-290X Matrix Platinum
    Graphics Card #3HD 6970
    Graphics Card #4HD 5970
    MonitorAcer Predator XB720H 144herz 1ms
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 850 1TB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Watercooled loop
    CaseCooler Master HAFX and Storm Stryker
    Power SupplySeasonic Gold 1250W
    Keyboard Logitech G19
    Mouse RAT 7
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Steel series
    Headset/Speakers Logitech X 5.1 Surround
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

What do you need to know?

il post a picture or diagram,

but basically im in two minds either to use dual loop or single loop in the rig, becuse i might have retrection in the single loop but i dont know, il be watercooling the the cpu , mosfet( vrm) on the m5v theermal fusion and 1 gpu and maybe later on add another gpu.

through 360 rad at top nad 2 140 rads in the bottom, i want to use res/pump combo on the mid section on top of the acrylic light panel.

also im not sure which tubing to use becuase i have never seen the different sizes in real life, i did however noticed that the m5v thermel fusion barbs are standard 3/8 od barbs, and i have seen picture of 3/8 tubing which will look too small in my cosmos 2 case so i was thainking of using 1/2 id - 5/8 od tubeing by attaching 3/8 to 1/2 adptor (reducer_ from bitspower but the thing is they come in black or sliver fitting but i may beable to hide them or use red clamps.

or i could just get the ek mb watercooling cover which has g1/4 threads but it llooks too plain and doenst go with the color scheme of the build.

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Hey, PurE GaminG, you can get 3/8" ID tubing which has 5/8" OD...

That way you will be able to use it directly on the mobo's heatsink and the outer diameter would better fit your case too... - and no need for the adaptor... (I would still use hose clamps though)

can you provide of picture of 3/8 id - 5/8 od tubing being used in the cosmos 2 case

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

I don't have that case... - but Google is my good friend...

Here you go with a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX6jFHKexe8

ty zka17 the tubing looks good to me its too small and not to big.

by any chance could you be able to tell what res tube i got fit under the 2 580 gpu in the video.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast