Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGongshow View Post
    Odd you say that except my friend bought an MSI instead and has absolutely NONE of the problems or even close to the problems i've had with my Asus. His MSI runs without a hitch right out of the box.

I bought it at Fry's Electronics and i live in the USA
    We've had pretty high failure rates with the MSI laptops and decided to pull them from our store. I also had to swap out enough of them that we actually ended up loosing money.

Also, is it past the returns period for Fry's? It sounds like the bearing in the fan may have been damaged during shipment.

Have you opened the bottom slot cover to verify that the grill didn't somehow get bent and is hitting the blades?

Did you try contacting Marshall on the forums to see if anything can be done about those shipping costs?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Tactful View Post
    Instant sound fix....use headphones laptops have always sounded like crap. Expecting good sound from a laptop is like expecting a stock Kia to haul A55
    Agreed...I bought a set of PC-350 Headphones with my laptop...the first few times I played Farcry, it freaked my out how real it sounded, lol

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheGongshow View Post
    Odd you say that except my friend bought an MSI instead and has absolutely NONE of the problems or even close to the problems i've had with my Asus. His MSI runs without a hitch right out of the box.

I bought it at Fry's Electronics and i live in the USA
    It's all subjective, I've had zero problems with my G55 so it goes both ways keep in mind people come to forums to complain about problems, not rave about how awesome something is (normally lol)

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

I loved my G55. But it had a defective fan. Now in my Clevo a defective fan means 5' repair time. With Asus for me it's like 5h and warranty void or 2 weeks in service. Why? I can't imagine even in service this to be a very pleasant thing to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2