Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array

Sorry for the longer turn around time. Youre laptop has been repaired and has passed all testing and was shipped out today. I PM'd you with the tracking number.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Nice, looks like it only took a few extra days and your computer is out for shipping. I hope everything works out for you Destroyer, I would have sent it in too if my 670 was getting that hot.
    Asus G75VW-NS72
    Intel Core i7-3720QM 2.6GHz
    16GB DDR3 1600MHz
    750GB 7200RPM + 256G SSD
    Nividia Geforce GTX 670M 3G GDDR5
    Blu-ray Burner

"Right...very creepy. Forget I asked."
    -Alistar DAO

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array kiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer99 View Post
    Two reasons why i didnt do this, One reason is i bought it on sale it was 1339$ and i paid 1150$ for it, not only that but because they didnt have any instock they give me another 10% off. Had i return it and waited i would have lost the sale prices. The other reason if i did return and wait for a new one or exchange it, what if the new unit had problems too? At least i knew what was wrong so i RMAed it and it would be back with no problems.
    i know it sucks but youre just as likely to find another problem w/ it when you get it back (im on my 3rd G75).... w/ these notebooks when it rains it pours imo. i had the exact same problem as you w/ my 2nd G75, i just kept taking em back till i got a good one.
    ROG Notebooks: G75VW, G74SX, & G73JH And a gaming rig.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well just got back my laptop earlier today. And i think despite the fact it took long it was worth it. Ran Furmark again and i got 79-81C that is a whole lot better than getting 94C. My Idle temps are also lower i am getting around 42-44C where as before i was getting 50-55C

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

I hate to be an 'I told ya so' .. no I dont .. hahhaha .. Like 'we' said, Welcome to ROG.c.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

I have one Asus laptop in service for a month now. Guys in service are great, but Asus is slow on sending parts. I need one MB for a G75.

Lucky for me I have more than one, but this is simply taking too much. One month and no one knows where the part is or when it will get here.

Is Asus that low on parts or they need that many? After this week I'm asking for some alternatives I guess.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Sinless's Avatar

Im still waiting for parts since August 14th (motherboard and battery) , i'm about to go insane !

Quote Originally Posted by c_man View Post
    I have one Asus laptop in service for a month now. Guys in service are great, but Asus is slow on sending parts. I need one MB for a G75.

Lucky for me I have more than one, but this is simply taking too much. One month and no one knows where the part is or when it will get here.

Is Asus that low on parts or they need that many? After this week I'm asking for some alternatives I guess.
    Asus G75VW-RS72
    Old reliable Qosmio X305

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Good God! Shoot me now! I need that laptop for work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3