Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post

I personally, you can ask my wife (haha), look upon emotions as weaknesses

No, Nope. You won't say anything that has any value in my life. What you just wrote is the definition of a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGongshow View Post
    No, Nope. You won't say anything that has any value in my life. What you just wrote is the definition of a psychopath.
    @TheGongshow, please consider that @chrsplmr's warped sense of humor. I know it may not seem funny to the rest of us, but please laugh for his sake. He means well, just trying to encourage and cheer you up!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGongshow View Post
    Sorry GONG'd ... WRONG !!! Psycopaths are not capable of Any emotion .. the feelings of others never
    occurs to them. As brotherZy points out, I'm on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    @TheGongshow, please consider that @chrsplmr's warped sense of humor. I know it may not seem funny to the rest of us, but please laugh for his sake. He means well, just trying to encourage and cheer you up!
    Zy - Thank You as always for the kind words. hahahhahahahaa

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES OriginalPoster -- Back on Topic -- Please !!!

Mirage: Any Word ?
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 08-20-2012 at 08:57 PM.

I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array

Mirage, I have word that we have a motherboard for G73Sw on hand. From your previous repair history, it looks like this may be what you need to fix the issue. I'll send you a PM with the details.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

There you go Mirage .. this is what 'we' were trying to say.

The magic word: Mason.

Best of Luck .c.

(no disrespect to you cl-scott .. we know your there too,
    and thankYou .. trust we will keep 'rub'n' you til you
    are magic too..it's the way of the ROG .. as soon as
    we get all that 'Apple' smell off ya...hahhahaha.)

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mason@ASUS View Post
    Mirage, I have word that we have a motherboard for G73Sw on hand. From your previous repair history, it looks like this may be what you need to fix the issue. I'll send you a PM with the details.
    Mostly irrelevant since today's the 21st and I go back to college on the 25th and i -NEED- my laptop for work up there. (Even if I got it back I'd have to spend a day or two reinstalling since inevitably they always seem to wipe the hard drive for whatever back-assward reason they can come up with) So unless theres a way I can get a -quick- repair while up at college (I don't even know if there's one of those fed-ex RMA centers up there in utica in new york) I can't afford to send it away even with all the little problems.

(For clarification -> 3 days shipping - > 2 days of screwing about -> 2-3 hours to actually replace the motherboard -> 3 days of waiting for the ship back, comes out way past the 25th?)

Additionally the post that says sent yesterday information, No PM.

So unless I can get it back at the latest the 27th, I don't see the point in trying.

Though ASUS could always be nice and just send me the motherboard, because I know how to disassemble and replace things.

Another question, is this going to be an actual replacement or like many horror stories that i've heard where they shove a refurbished board into my comp and then return it only to break again?
    Last edited by Mirage; 08-21-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Sorry, I'll resend the PM.

There is an Authorized Service Provider in New York, NY so that may be a better option for you. The board that I was referring to is brand new. I'll let you know the details in the PM.

I don't think they'll send you the mobo, since they don't official sanction CPU and/or GPU changes on their laptops. Glad to see that they are taking care of you! Best of luck!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

I'll see what I can work out regarding cross shipping of a replacement component as a one time courtesy since you've had several RMAs. I'll wait for your reply to my PM and we can go from there.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Sinless's Avatar

I sent my G75 for RMA because the MOBO, is this a common problem with the G75? cause i dont want to sent it back again for the same problem.
    Asus G75VW-RS72
    Old reliable Qosmio X305

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast