Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sinless View Post
    I sent my G75 for RMA because the MOBO, is this a common problem with the G75? cause i dont want to sent it back again for the same problem.
    Hi Sinless,
    I haven't heard of any problems with the MB on the G75. I've seen some spot issues here and there related to other parts of the G75 but not MB problems. Also, the OP has a G73 so it's a completely different model.

Please see below:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGongshow View Post
    First of all, the computer did not start making the noise until 15+ days, which is outside of Fry's return policy. I don't blame Asus for Fry's problems.

Did you contact the retailer and ask for a exception? I've never had problems exchanging a unit after 15days with Fry's or ANY retailer.

No, i am not implying they knew. I am implying that they can't afford NOT TO KNOW. That is what Quality Control does. Read these forums, QA is not Asus' strong point.

It's very likely that the unit passed QA. You can't predict failures, ASUS has a set of tests that are run on each unit to verify that it's functional. Any further QA would both cost the company unreasonable amounts of money, which would drive the costs up. It's common for customers to misunderstand the nature of QA, there's no way possible to predict failures. It's also possible ESD(Electrostatic discharge) could of damaged the unit in transit. If that was the case, there's nothing in the whole wide world that could protect you from that

Also, are you implying you couldn't buy a lemon of a BMW? Oh that's right, because we come back once again to my point BMW has QA and doesn't allow cars off of their factory line that people will have to return or have major repairs to within 2 weeks of buying.

I've only had one defective G Series so far. I exchanged the unit for a brand new one. If I had to guess we've sold 30-40+ of them

You obviously have drank the Kool-Aid from this company. Unless they pay your mortgage stop being a blind tool and defending them.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well its somewhat solved now, just waiting for mason to send me the RMA info so I can send it to them before leaving for college and get it sent to me when I'm up there.

Hey Mirage. I heard Chastity is handling this RMA for you and sounds like he knows exactly what the problem is. I wanted him to take over your RMA from the beginning anyway, so I'm glad he's taking care of you. If you ever need me to get a quick message to him or anything, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Well its somewhat solved now, just waiting for mason to send me the RMA info so I can send it to them before leaving for college and get it sent to me when I'm up there.
    Wonderful! ... I'm glad to hear that they are taking care of you!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array dstrakele's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mason@ASUS View Post
    I heard Chastity is handling this RMA for you and sounds like he knows exactly what the problem is.
    Wow - Chastity is alive?!?!?! Just like the Priceline Negotiator....
    G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

TeamROG Notebook Member Array Chastity@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dstrakele View Post
    I just wanted to add: :P
    Kicking Ass Since Today

Quote Originally Posted by dstrakele View Post
    yes we didn't let him get that far away :P

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array DeltaActual's Avatar

Chas! Thank God you still around! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chastity@ASUS View Post
    I just wanted to add: :P
    We were getting worried. You hadn't been on in a long time... Glad to have you back safe and sound!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast