cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G73JH Motherboar Should It beep with no Graphic Card and No RAM? please help

SgtGunnerDawg
Level 7
Im trying to figure out if my motherboard is bad or my graphic card or something else. I cant get a single beep code out of this thing. Speakers plugged in and Just the CPU plugged in it will not beep just spin fans. Without CPU same thing. With graphic card NO RAM it still wont post or beep or give any display. Please help or share your thoughts. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
I don't think my machine has ever beeped so I'm not sure if there is any kind of internal speaker. If the behavior is the same with or without the CPU then I wonder if there may be an issue there. Is there any scorching on the CPU or socket?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

The CPU apears perfect and so does the motherboard, I do have dell I think that i can try this CPU in though so i willy try it later tonight. When the laptop is fully assembled It turns on and the CPU fan spins for like 3 sec then no fans spin after 30 seconds both fans kick on like full blast, all lights come on accept keyboard lights