cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G75/G55 in UAE

Asus_G72GX
Level 7
Hello!

Is there is any Asus official stores in Dubai, where I can buy Asus G75/G55 or any other ROG products? Last time when I was in Dubai I looked for ROG laptops in Jumbo electronics, Sharaf DG, Jacky's electronics but there was no any ROG laptops, only N, K and eee-pc Asus Laptops. Thank you!
43 REPLIES 43

perfectblue
Level 7
You can get it from virgin megastores in mall of the emirates, or computercare in Dubai mall. I got mine from the latter last week.

mrwolf
Level 10
Nice to know we have some ROG'ers in Dubai 🙂

Im here for couple weeks too lol.. I have just upgraded to 16meg internet but i was trying to play planetside 2 last night (MMO-FPS) and i realised that the VOIP was not working.. I did a small google search and apparently VOIP is blocked in UAE 😞 like everything else that is blocked or restricted lol...

Anyone found a solution to this..? would be really nice to VOIP in game if possible, i dont wanna use VPN tunnel because that would make my 16meg go to 1 meg lol...

Anyways i didnt mean to go off topic, jus thought id ask you guys since you might be in UAE too.. You should be able to find ur G75 in Mall of Emirates, If not try and calling some stores in Al-Ain and check if they might have it.. Good luck 🙂

mrwolf wrote:
Nice to know we have some ROG'ers in Dubai 🙂

Im here for couple weeks too lol.. I have just upgraded to 16meg internet but i was trying to play planetside 2 last night (MMO-FPS) and i realised that the VOIP was not working.. I did a small google search and apparently VOIP is blocked in UAE 😞 like everything else that is blocked or restricted lol...

Anyone found a solution to this..? would be really nice to VOIP in game if possible, i dont wanna use VPN tunnel because that would make my 16meg go to 1 meg lol...

Anyways i didnt mean to go off topic, jus thought id ask you guys since you might be in UAE too.. You should be able to find ur G75 in Mall of Emirates, If not try and calling some stores in Al-Ain and check if they might have it.. Good luck 🙂

You need yo buy VPN Tunnel or some people use AOL as a VPN.
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D.
CPU: Core i7-7700K.
Board: Asus Maximus IV Formula Z270.
VGA: Asus Strix GTX 1080.
Ram: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3000MHz.
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110.
PSU: Corsair AX860iW.
SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe.

Ayman wrote:
You need yo buy VPN Tunnel or some people use AOL as a VPN.
Exactly, everything is blocked with Etisalat/Du, so I bought a 1 year package with www.strongvpn.com (to access this site you need some sort of proxy breaker like Hotspot shield or UltraSurf, let me know if you have trouble getting them ill hook you up) it gives me superior speed and fast downloads! not bad for $55 USD a year to fuly unleash the potential of your internet connection.

now my skype calls are crystal clear and nothing is blocked

MaXimus711
Level 10
I bought my G75 in Dubai from ComputerCare in Computer Plaza (AKA Al Ain Center) for 6900 dhs

it came in a sealed box.

Make sure you get it in a sealed box to maximize the chances that you get a properly working unit

mrwolf
Level 10
Cool, thanks man, when i get to the office tomorro i will use the hotspot shield we have to get strongvpn 🙂 solves all my problems

mrwolf wrote:
Cool, thanks man, when i get to the office tomorro i will use the hotspot shield we have to get strongvpn 🙂 solves all my problems

sure, Ill email you a referral link where prices of plans are slightly lower and ill advice you what plan to go for as it can get confusing with the Myriad of plans/packages they have

MaXimus711 wrote:
sure, Ill email you a referral link where prices of plans are slightly lower and ill advice you what plan to go for as it can get confusing with the Myriad of plans/packages they have

Cheers man, appreciate it 🙂

mrwolf wrote:
Cheers man, appreciate it 🙂

Check your PM bro