cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Link] VIA 10500b drivers

Saosinner
Level 8
I see that the drivers were pulled, and many people updated to the d beta drivers even though it seems the b work a bit better.

I've uploaded the b version so that people can revert to it if they want. Started a thread as opposed to it getting lost in that super long other thread. 🙂

http://www.filedropper.com/viaaudio10500ballos
Asus G75V
i7-3610qm
16g ram
GTX 670m
1TB HDD
11 REPLIES 11

X-ROG
Level 15
Stuck that for you! Hopefully WHQL should be done any day now.

ykgen
Level 7
Saosinner wrote:
I see that the drivers were pulled, and many people updated to the d beta drivers even though it seems the b work a bit better.

I've uploaded the b version so that people can revert to it if they want. Started a thread as opposed to it getting lost in that super long other thread. 🙂

http://www.filedropper.com/viaaudio10500ballos

the beta did not solve the subwoofer issue... when u plug in a headset

mrwolf
Level 10
So what benefits do we get from this..?
Im currently on 6.0.1.10400
And also should i just install it straighup, or should i go into device manager and delete my current drivers first..?

Completely uninstall the current drivers from device manager, restart, then install this version.
Asus G75V
i7-3610qm
16g ram
GTX 670m
1TB HDD

mrwolf
Level 10
Nice one thanks

Anyone know how to get a good Bass+treble setting in the Equalizer? Would be really helpful

10500d (notice the d not b) didn't work for me
Couldn't download 10500b from this site (connection sucks)
Found a download from 10600 in the bug thread from ASUS Germany and it works better as of a day or two without problems. We will see though.

Austin Alba wrote:
10500d (notice the d not b) didn't work for me
Couldn't download 10500b from this site (connection sucks)
Found a download from 10600 in the bug thread from ASUS Germany and it works better as of a day or two without problems. We will see though.

Got a link?