cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIVE with bios 2.XXX and Roccat Kone+ mouse problems

lenehan
Level 10
Good day,

I just encounter strange issue which I just notice while ago. When I go into the bios, the Roccat Kone+ mouse cannot work within the bios (ver: 2105). Previouly with 1404 I have no issue at all. Any advise on this. Thank you.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
21 REPLIES 21

HiVizMan
Level 40
Heh lenehan - unusual for you to have a problem we can help you with. Normally you are the one helping others.

My friend could you tell me if the mouse works with any of the USB ports - have you tested them all yet?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Heh lenehan - unusual for you to have a problem we can help you with. Normally you are the one helping others.

My friend could you tell me if the mouse works with any of the USB ports - have you tested them all yet?

Haha, Thanks. Mouse is working well with other port and winodows 7, but no in the UEFI bios. Strange thing is it work with 1404 or before which I tested.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

I have the same problem my roccat kone + doesn't work in the bios (2003 & 2002) but in win7 work fine
i tried downgrade to 1404 with (ERALL.ROM and Use USB Flashback) bat it doesn't work it is 2003
please i need help

Raise_Hell wrote:
I have the same problem my roccat kone + doesn't work in the bios (2003 & 2002) but in win7 work fine
i tried downgrade to 1404 with (ERALL.ROM and Use USB Flashback) bat it doesn't work it is 2003
please i need help

I think we have to put it aside. Go back to 2105 with the fast boot option. Let Asus and Roccat deal with it. Have a break, have a beer.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah that is what I was expecting to hear. I do not know why that happens but I have had similar, all I did was use another (basic) keyboard when I was setting up my BIOS for the build.

Could you test with another keyboard if you have one. Or just go back to the other BIOS that worked for you if possible.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Yeah that is what I was expecting to hear. I do not know why that happens but I have had similar, all I did was use another (basic) keyboard when I was setting up my BIOS for the build.

Could you test with another keyboard if you have one. Or just go back to the other BIOS that worked for you if possible.

Thank mate, It work with other KB/Mouse. 2.XXX seem not working well with Roccat ok, I can work without mouse action in the bios. I think Shamino and the team need to have few beers to sort it out with Roccat. Thanks.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I like the idea of the beer, but will wait for after work today.

sisco
Level 7
lenehan wrote:
Good day,

I just encounter strange issue which I just notice while ago. When I go into the bios, the Roccat Kone+ mouse cannot work within the bios (ver: 2105). Previouly with 1404 I have no issue at all. Any advise on this. Thank you.

Same problem logitech G700

sisco wrote:
Same problem logitech G700

Well well. At least more to come...more beer needed for Shamino and team.