Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar

RIVE with bios 2.XXX and Roccat Kone+ mouse problems

Good day,

I just encounter strange issue which I just notice while ago. When I go into the bios, the Roccat Kone+ mouse cannot work within the bios (ver: 2105). Previouly with 1404 I have no issue at all. Any advise on this. Thank you.
    Last edited by lenehan; 08-06-2012 at 07:18 AM.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Heh lenehan - unusual for you to have a problem we can help you with. Normally you are the one helping others.

My friend could you tell me if the mouse works with any of the USB ports - have you tested them all yet?
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Heh lenehan - unusual for you to have a problem we can help you with. Normally you are the one helping others.

My friend could you tell me if the mouse works with any of the USB ports - have you tested them all yet?
    Haha, Thanks. Mouse is working well with other port and winodows 7, but no in the UEFI bios. Strange thing is it work with 1404 or before which I tested.

Yeah that is what I was expecting to hear. I do not know why that happens but I have had similar, all I did was use another (basic) keyboard when I was setting up my BIOS for the build.

Could you test with another keyboard if you have one. Or just go back to the other BIOS that worked for you if possible.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

I have the same problem my roccat kone + doesn't work in the bios (2003 & 2002) but in win7 work fine
    i tried downgrade to 1404 with (ERALL.ROM and Use USB Flashback) bat it doesn't work it is 2003
    please i need help

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Yeah that is what I was expecting to hear. I do not know why that happens but I have had similar, all I did was use another (basic) keyboard when I was setting up my BIOS for the build.

Could you test with another keyboard if you have one. Or just go back to the other BIOS that worked for you if possible.
    Thank mate, It work with other KB/Mouse. 2.XXX seem not working well with Roccat ok, I can work without mouse action in the bios. I think Shamino and the team need to have few beers to sort it out with Roccat. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raise_Hell View Post
    I have the same problem my roccat kone + doesn't work in the bios (2003 & 2002) but in win7 work fine
    i tried downgrade to 1404 with (ERALL.ROM and Use USB Flashback) bat it doesn't work it is 2003
    please i need help
    I think we have to put it aside. Go back to 2105 with the fast boot option. Let Asus and Roccat deal with it. Have a break, have a beer.

I like the idea of the beer, but will wait for after work today.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Good day,

I just encounter strange issue which I just notice while ago. When I go into the bios, the Roccat Kone+ mouse cannot work within the bios (ver: 2105). Previouly with 1404 I have no issue at all. Any advise on this. Thank you.
    Same problem logitech G700

Quote Originally Posted by sisco View Post
    Same problem logitech G700
    Well well. At least more to come...more beer needed for Shamino and team.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast