cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightboost... clarification?

Doogie
Level 7
Greetings!

I'm a prospective Asus customer from Sweden, who's set my sights on an Asus g75. Namely a model with the optional 108p 3d panel.
What got me interested in this somewhat gimmicky and expensive feature (except for the perks of 120hz) is the inclusion of 3" lightboost", which for me enables 3d to work without painful headaches.
Problem is, that in my region, i can't find any retailer OR reviewer that explicitly states that this feature is included in the screen, frankly they've never heard of lightboost at all. The official asus website confidently boasts about this feature, but i'm not sure about if i should trust them or my local retailer... With model specifications varying wildly from region to region, i don't feel like spending my hard earned cash on on the optional 3d panel if i can't be certain that it'll work for me.
So i'm wondering if there's anyone out there who can 'boost' some light on this issue for me 😉
How do i know if it's included and where? how?

"Asus g75vw-91051v" Is the name of the model i was planning on buying, if that helps.

Thanks beforehand.
0 REPLIES 0