cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem with games ASUS N56VZ

K_Michael
Level 7
Absolutely on all the games after a while, laptop freezes. And out of the speakers begins to be heard a nasty hum. Ceases to respond to absolutely all keystrokes. Helps only pressing and holding the power key.

I tried changing the RAM, hard drive, disconnect the network devices.

Did reinstalling system from scratch, neither of which is not help.
This is a marriage? Or what is the reason that I do not know?

P.s sometimes the game can run three hours and at the same temperature can reach 85 degrees and does not hang, and sometimes three minutes and all.
19 REPLIES 19

Pitcher1
Level 9
Hi, how many time your play with game? Did you overclock NB?

Even i have got the same problem. Initially it was fine bt after 1 month games started freezing with some weird sound. it freezes for few seconds and gets normal every 2 mins. Bt i managed to solve this problem somehow. Load the game and open task manager by ctrl+alt+del and keep it running in the background (minimize) and play the game.

I got the same problem too, tried the ctrl-alt-del thing but doesn't work for me....i'm really pissed about it....1000Euros for a PC that repeatly crashes

"Even i have got the same problem. Initially it was fine bt after 1 month games started freezing with some weird sound. it freezes for few seconds and gets normal every 2 mins. Bt i managed to solve this problem somehow. Load the game and open task manager by ctrl+alt+del and keep it running in the background (minimize) and play the game. "

THE ABOVE TRICK WILL WORK ONLY WHEN YOU ARE PLUGED IN WITH ADAPTOR AND WILL NOT WORK WITH BATTERY POWER. REMEMBER TO KEEP THE TASK MANAGER MINIMIZED AND DO NOT CLOSE IT WHEN YOU PLAY GAMES

Pitcher@asus wrote:
Hi, how many time your play with game? Did you overclock NB?

please explain in detail
what does it mean that?

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi, if you all have not already, please check with your local ASUS service center about sending it in for service.
If you don't have a better way to reach them, check this page and if you're in the U.S. or Canada, let me know.

Otherwise, if you run into any problems setting up the RMA or getting the problem fixed, please let us know and we'll try to get more people involved for your region.

It sounds like there may be some kind of fix available, but we may want to wait to see how it turns out to be sure.

Good luck!

leed80
Level 7
Same same problem I had it

When I play games on my laptop, temperature is very very hot and high; I'm used external cool fan but is not useful
Freeeeeeezing and ALT+CTRL+DEL and POWER button are not useful to shutdown the LAPTOP, only removed the battery and shutdown the laptop,

Sometimes my LAPTOP is hanging when I'm using the windows only not gaming and the laptop is not hot.
Installed all windows update but still the problem,
So I doubted in windows 8 and removed it and installed windows 7 with all drivers,
but still the problem same same problem in windows 8,

Now tell me what's the problem with my new laptop?
Are there a problem with Nvidia graphics card settings?
Is there a problem with some hardware?
Tell me what do I do?

Spec.
ASUS N56VZ-S4298H, Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM 2.30 GHz, 12GB Memory, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED, GeForce GT650M 4GB, Windows 8 .
I bought it with 1500$.

Best regards,
Waleed
IT Assistant

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi,

If you cannot find any problems with your software, this may really be a hardware issue that your local ASUS service center needs to solve (assuming you purchased it locally).
Check this contact page or go to www.asus.com to choose your region and find local ASUS support contacts if you cannot find a better way.

If your local ASUS service center is unable to solve the issue, please let us know.

Good luck!

cl-Albert wrote:
Hi,

If you cannot find any problems with your software, this may really be a hardware issue that your local ASUS service center needs to solve (assuming you purchased it locally).
Check this contact page or go to www.asus.com to choose your region and find local ASUS support contacts if you cannot find a better way.

If your local ASUS service center is unable to solve the issue, please let us know.

Good luck!

Thank u so much