Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G55 Problem with Wifi/Lan, Cant stream twitch.tv and etc

Kyogezsho
Level 7
After a Clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on my Intel 520 SSD
I have installed Asus Drivers and also LAN and WIFI from the website

But when streaming its very lagging like really low fps, pictures moving laggingly

Installed latest Flash 11 plugin
And Nvdia Drivers 304.79

And Intel Wireless PRo driver and bluetooth

somehow I think something is not right that my wifi is giving me such a low fraps

for Twitch.TV i streamed and it just stopped after the 30seconds advertisement

These are the drivers I have installed attached below

hope someone can help me with this problem. I tried streaming on my desktop and also my other laptop toshiba it both work flawlessly just problem with my G55
3 REPLIES 3

c_man
Level 11
So you have the Intel WiFi? Who put it there?

Every single G55 I have seen had Atheros.

c_man wrote:
So you have the Intel WiFi? Who put it there?

Every single G55 I have seen had Atheros.

for some reason mine i tried installed the Atheros driver but it says device not found

and when i tried manually selecting from atheros it wont work as well , but accordign to the asus g55 site there is an intel wireless driver and also an atheros

i really need help in this ;(

noted my utorrent for my wireless can fetch me 500kb/s which is my max of my speed even in desktop jsut somehow streaming dont work well.

i suspect is the ping or ms is high..

any clue ?

c_man
Level 11
See with HWiNFO64 what card you have. Since I have not tested any Intel card on a G55, I can't say what it should be or how it performs with those drivers. Try using the Intel drivers if anything fails.

Do you use exactly the same software on every computer? Have you tried a different software?

For some unknown reason http://www.twitch.tv/ on Firefox makes my mouse hang. With IE everything works fine.

Looks like a software problem.