cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I buy replacement rubber feet for G75?

Woots
Level 11
I realized just yesterday that one of the feet on the front left side of my laptop is missing.

I probably could buy some black rubber matting and jury rig a home made replacement foot pad (cut out a triangle shape with an exacto knife)... But i prefer to just buy a proper replacement if they are sold anywhere.

Any help is appreciated.
PC Setup:
Battlestation Setup:

11 REPLIES 11

ushhh
Level 7
im getting mine from the asus service centre ordered them last week should be here any day now
G75VW-DS73 | BIOS 223 | 3820QM | 32GB RAM | VERTEX 4 256GB SSD / SEAGATE SSHD 1TB | Intel 6235 WiFi

kiba
Level 10
lol, this same thing happened to my G73 when i first got it, i found it in the laptop bag and glued it on with gorrilla glue, its still stuck on there =]
ROG Notebooks: G75VW, G74SX, & G73JH And a gaming rig.

ushhh wrote:
im getting mine from the asus service centre ordered them last week should be here any day now

http://us.estore.asus.com/

You buy them from here?

The site is currently offline for maintenance. I will have to try later.

Jsl1ce wrote:
lol, this same thing happened to my G73 when i first got it, i found it in the laptop bag and glued it on with gorrilla glue, its still stuck on there =]

Yea I had the same thought as well...I checked the bottom of my laptop bag 1st in hopes I would get lucky (to no avail). Then I tried all the seat cushions around my place... no luck there either. That lil foot is MIA.

Thanks for tip on gorilla glue I will buy some when I sort this new foot out.
PC Setup:
Battlestation Setup:

Woots
Level 11
Since the store is offline and I can't seem to find replacement feet through 3rd party vendors... I went out and bought a 1/4" thick rubber sheet and used and exacto knife to cut out my own custom foot and glued it in there.

It works like a charm even if I told someone what I did they would never tell the difference I think I nailed it perfectly.

If this happens to anyone else.. remebr 1/4" thick rubber is the thickness you need (at least for the 2 front feet on the G75)
PC Setup:
Battlestation Setup:

Woots wrote:
Since the store is offline and I can't seem to find replacement feet through 3rd party vendors... I went out and bought a 1/4" thick rubber sheet and used and exacto knife to cut out my own custom foot and glued it in there.

It works like a charm even if I told someone what I did they would never tell the difference I think I nailed it perfectly.

If this happens to anyone else.. remebr 1/4" thick rubber is the thickness you need (at least for the 2 front feet on the G75)

LoL, I got this problem. But I lost two rubber feet. They just stick it with double tape which caused every ROG user can be happened this problem.

Pitcher1
Level 9
i think this question already so many people asked, you can search ROG forum.

I think since we are having so many of these request that ASUS should make a source for these replacements items very simple thing to do for PR
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

trieuan10
Level 7
Damn! I just brought it to Asus for warranty this afternoon. And the agent told me to buy an eraser, cut it in triangle shape, and replace my missing laptop feet.

aximander
Level 7
It's too bad they won't cover those under warranty. I lost 2 within a couple months. The store doesn't have them listed at all for the G75. Something like replacing these once would be good PR. But as I read about ASUS repairs I'm thinking maybe they don't care much about that.