Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    AI Suite II - Fan Xpert issue

    Hello,

    I hope to find a solution for my problem with the Asus Ai Suite Fan Xpert.

    My problem is that Fan Xpert lose its profile/settings at boot up of the PC.
    This results in that the PC sounds like an airplane, which is extremly frustrating.
    I want the profile/setting to stick and load at every startup and not have to manually change it every time.

    What to do?


    FAN Xpert v1.01.06
    AI Suite II v1.02.07
    Win 7 64-bit


    // H.

  2. #2
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    544

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootch View Post
    Hello,

    I hope to find a solution for my problem with the Asus Ai Suite Fan Xpert.

    My problem is that Fan Xpert lose its profile/settings at boot up of the PC.
    This results in that the PC sounds like an airplane, which is extremly frustrating.
    I want the profile/setting to stick and load at every startup and not have to manually change it every time.

    What to do?


    FAN Xpert v1.01.06
    AI Suite II v1.02.07
    Win 7 64-bit


    // H.
    Check your fan speed control over at the bios>Monitor Menu.>Fan speed control.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Check your fan speed control over at the bios>Monitor Menu.>Fan speed control.
    I've done that and both CPU and Chassis are enabled with the right settings.

    Problem still remains.

  4. #4
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    544

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootch View Post
    I've done that and both CPU and Chassis are enabled with the right settings.

    Problem still remains.
    Can you providre your setting.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Can you providre your setting.
    CPU Q-Fan Control Enabled
    CPU Fan Profile Standard
    Chassis Q-Fan Control Enabled
    Chassis Fan Speed Low Limit 600 RPM
    Chasis Fan Profile Manual
    Chassis Upper Temperature 40
    Chassis Fan Max. Duty Cycle (%) 60
    Chassis Lower Temperature 40
    Chassis Fan Min. Duty Cycle (%) 60

  6. #6
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array lenehan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    544

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootch View Post
    CPU Q-Fan Control Enabled
    CPU Fan Profile Standard
    Chassis Q-Fan Control Enabled
    Chassis Fan Speed Low Limit 600 RPM
    Chasis Fan Profile Manual
    Chassis Upper Temperature 40
    Chassis Fan Max. Duty Cycle (%) 60
    Chassis Lower Temperature 40
    Chassis Fan Min. Duty Cycle (%) 60
    Can you try to reset the setting to default. And let the AI do handle the setting.
    Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Can you try to reset the setting to default. And let the AI do handle the setting.
    The problem is that AI loses the saved settings/profile on every start up,.
    If I apply standard manually and reboot, i'll get disabled when it's fully booted.

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Someone with a solution to my problem?

  9. #9
    ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    183
    Posts
    8,331


  10. #10
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Unfortunately the thread you linked were to FAN Xpert 2 and not FAN Xpert (which I'm using).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •